New York Firearms Forum banner

De Blasio joins Mayors Against Illegal Guns

3K views 29 replies 27 participants last post by  John Stark 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I'm shocked, SHOCKED that there is gambling going on in here!

#14 ·
Hate to say it, I'm just surprised that he didn't do it sooner.

Oh Rudy...where have you gone?

#15 ·
other than a total ban on handguns in this city, theres not much more he can do to further restrict the gun rights here in the city. Its horrible here as it is for law abiders. the only good thing is if he is your friend , you will get a full red card concealed carry card. same as what Bloomy did for his friends. I know a few people that have a red card and barely know how to pull the trigger....Its a joke.

#20 ·
This guy is a total loser as mayor. He can't get the roads cleaned after a simple snow fall. Garbage hasn't been picked up for over a week and NYC schools were left open during the snowiest and coldest day s of the year while most if not all other city and state schools were closed. He is only interested ib slopping horse crap off the streets.

He can join what he wants. Bloomy is the guy that we still need to watch out for as he is worth billions and can now do what he wants and buy any one he wants. He is like a spoiled little runt who not has no one looking over him any more.

#22 · (Edited)
He is only interested ib slopping horse crap off the streets.
No. He's interesting in getting rid of the horses (for whatever reason he can concoct). Then, he can get rid of the not-needed stables. THEN...he can give the land the stables are on to his large-donation developer friend to work with.

COULD THIS BE THE REAL REASON THE NEW NYC MAYOR VOWED TO BAN HORSE CARRIAGES IN NYC?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...yc-mayor-vowed-to-ban-horse-carriages-in-nyc/

Remember...under Communism, everybody is equal. But, some are more equal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.