New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I'm shocked, SHOCKED that there is gambling going on in here!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
What, you expected him to apply for a "man-card"?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Hate to say it, I'm just surprised that he didn't do it sooner.

Oh Rudy...where have you gone?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
other than a total ban on handguns in this city, theres not much more he can do to further restrict the gun rights here in the city. Its horrible here as it is for law abiders. the only good thing is if he is your friend , you will get a full red card concealed carry card. same as what Bloomy did for his friends. I know a few people that have a red card and barely know how to pull the trigger....Its a joke.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
This guy is a total loser as mayor. He can't get the roads cleaned after a simple snow fall. Garbage hasn't been picked up for over a week and NYC schools were left open during the snowiest and coldest day s of the year while most if not all other city and state schools were closed. He is only interested ib slopping horse crap off the streets.

He can join what he wants. Bloomy is the guy that we still need to watch out for as he is worth billions and can now do what he wants and buy any one he wants. He is like a spoiled little runt who not has no one looking over him any more.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.