New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sticky Request......

Had our first meeting tonight working with the Federation and multiple organizations that will be announced shortly.

There will be Tons of details to Follow regarding transport, lodging and such. This will be a Record Breaking Demostration in Support of the United States Constitution. It will have its place in History as well as be a heck of a good time!! You Wont wanna miss being apart of this Historic Event.

All i can do now is Ask you All to Save this Date. It is May 25th 2013 it is the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend. There is alot of other good stuff going on down there this weekend, so if you usually go away with the family on Memorial Day, make it DC This year and Live History..

If Any member of the Oath Keepers could pm me id appreciate it..

More to Follow......

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Anything that has the word "mall" in it, the old lady would be up for it. I will put this on my calender and may take a few vacation days. There was alot that we did not see during our 1 week vacation there a few years ago. This would be the topping on a trip there. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
399 Posts
If all goes to plan, it will be a FATHER AND SON outing

:flag:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great to hear!! Federation of Sportsman and will be all the Usual Organizations. Wont have a ton of more info till next thursday. We just wanted to get the date out.

As always please spread the word.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First I've heard of it. 2ndSupporter, who is the "Federation" you mentioned? I wonder if any of the local groups will be involved and organizing buses, as they did for the Albany rally. Hope to get more info as this moves along.
Yep no one has heard the date, just rolled it out last night, permit has been in process for a while now.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
already had D.C. on my calendar for that day. Is what you are talking about related to the "million gun march?"
Gun March

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
In Ulster County N.Y. GA2A.org, Federated Sportsmen's Clubs of Ulster County, and Ulster County Friends of the Constitution are in the process of arranging buses for the May 25th (Memorial Day Weekend) 10 Million Gun Owner March on Washington and the May 26th the XXVI annual Rolling Thunder POW/MIA Rally

We think it's time to take our 2nd Amendment fight to DC and put them on notice that we are no longer sleeping and no longer standing by quietly while they shred our Constitution that too many of our true heroes have sacrificed for.

Please let us know if you are interested in joining us and reserving a seat on the bus(es) ASAP as the amount of interest in the buses will determine if either 1 or both packages are viable options. Email any questions or to let us know you are interseted [email protected].

The 1st package is a same day round trip:
The price is $65 round trip. We will leave 3am Saturday, May 25th arrive in D.C. at 9:00am for the 10 Million Gun Owner March and then leave D.C at 5pm and be back home around 11pm.
Gun March

The 2nd Package is a round trip 1 night sleep-over: (room prices not yet included)
The price for this bus is $75 round trip. We leave Sat 3am., arrive in DC Sat. 9am stay at the rally until 5pm then head to the rooms. The following morning, Sun. 10am, we return to the Mall for the Rolling Thunder POW/MIA rally; stay until 3pm and then board the buses arriving back home around 9pm Sunday night.

Here is information on the 26th annual Rolling Thunder POW/MIA event we will be attending on day 2. We support the 2nd Amendment on day 1 and our Veterans on day 2. We can take America back. We just need to UNITE.
Rolling Thunder - National Organization Headquarters
http://www.rollingthunder1.com/PDFs/RT XXVI Documents.pdf

Seats can be reserved by Credit Card, Check, Money Order, or Cash. And as always you do not need to be a member of any of the clubs and you do not have to take our bus(es) to attend.
If we all speak to our respective clubs they may be willing to offset a percentage of the cost per ticket for their attending members.

*PLEASE TAKE NOTE* We do not yet have the room prices figured in for the overnight, but we will not be making making money on them so whatever the price is will be your cost added to the bus price. If you want one room for you and your family then you will pay the full room price. If you want to share a room with someone than you will split the room price.
You are welcome to make your own room arrangements, but we won't be able to send the bus to different Hotels/Motels for pick-ups and drop-offs, so we just ask that you book your room in the same facility as us or nearby so we can all board the bus at one spot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.