New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Need to keep a steady supply of victims in circulation in order to later justify their draconian civilian disarmament laws, for the children of course.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Holy tie my hands, Batman!

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Wow these politicians are basically grooming the present and future generations of this country to the perfect prey for an opportunistic criminal.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I d3clare that washington dc is supporting, and housing terrorists with intent to harm US citizens.

See how easy it is to drvlare something. FUDC

·
Registered
524 Posts
Think of the children, you bastards!

No seriously, they need that pepper spray in case the wing sauce is too hot.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Are they out to remove any and all means of defense from attack? Why don't they just mandate that women should allow rapes to happen so that no one gets hurt?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Are they out to remove any and all means of defense from attack? Why don't they just mandate that women should allow rapes to happen so that no one gets hurt?
Are you implying that rape laws should be removed from records?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Pepper Spray = "firearm" ........ does any one besides me see a real problem here?
I'm pretty sure this Is one of those slippery slopes people talk about. Today it's pepper spray, then sling shots, then paintball markers, then Nerf guns, then water guns, and who knows where they will stop. The government wants to take away anything they can so our only option is a police state.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
It's the same thing here in NY (considered a weapon). When I bought pepper spray, I had to fill out a form for the NYSP, my FFL sent it in. He had no choice, don't razz Bob.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.