New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I wonder what the reliability of the mag would be?

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Used these in Kentucky last year, was not very impressed. I would feel much better with two 30 round PMags than one of these.
was it a feed issue? it comes in either 60 or 100 round. The 60 round weighs in 2.02 POUNDS when loaded. LOL

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
was it a feed issue? it comes in either 60 or 100 round. The 60 round weighs in 2.02 POUNDS when loaded. LOL
We had 4 brand new 60 round mags that we tested out on two different occasions in 3 guns with 4 different types of ammo. We had feed problems on 3 of the 60 round mags. It seemed as though they really did not like steel, but the brass was only slightly better. We were given a bunch of free PMags that ran awesome, best mag out there by far. Had to ship those back to my FFL to hold for next time I am out of state or if we ever become free citizens again.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We had 4 brand new 60 round mags that we tested out on two different occasions in 3 guns with 4 different types of ammo. We had feed problems on 3 of the 60 round mags. It seemed as though they really did not like steel, but the brass was only slightly better. We were given a bunch of free PMags that ran awesome, best mag out there by far. Had to ship those back to my FFL to hold for next time I am out of state or if we ever become free citizens again.
Good info, thanx. I'd hate to spend $111 and the thing is crap !!!! If someone could figure out how to make these run reliably, they would probably make a fortune

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.