New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Nguyen...ain't that the old lady who tried to swim the Atlantic, and made every excuse in the book everytime she failed. Finally she did it by cheating and getting ride during storm?! ;)

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
The feds want EVERY judge to do as they please and ignore everything on the books and in doing, the judges themselves become part of the "lawless group". **** the feds.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Nguyen...ain't that the old lady who tried to swim the Atlantic, and made every excuse in the book everytime she failed. Finally she did it by cheating and getting ride during storm?! ;)
Are you thinking of that LGBT woman that looks like John Kerry with a five o'clock shadow ? If so that's the wrong one , this one is the one who sold the Rochester lunatic a AR15 who shot the fire fighters when he set his own house on fire ! He was a real lunatic !

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I am all for heftier penalties for crimes like this. In return, leave us law abiding gun owners ALONE!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
here's my Opinion

she's already screwed by her guilty plea
anything not using sentincing guidelines could be appealed as a Bill of Pains & Penalties

she has a good attorney, I am not certain why Matthew would have her Plea
of course we are not privy to the reasons that led to the Plea

I think I will call, and ask ..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Are you thinking of that LGBT woman that looks like John Kerry with a five o'clock shadow ? If so that's the wrong one , this one is the one who sold the Rochester lunatic a AR15 who shot the fire fighters when he set his own house on fire ! He was a real lunatic !
yup....and..yup..lol. hey at least u knew who i meant..that stupidass swimmer ..everyother week a dif excuse."ohh the jellyfish,ohh the storm,ohh the current" after 6 tries "i did it!" only to read later she was sleeping in boats after camera crew gone and takin free rides with them..crock o shiz like Andrew Cockmo

·
Registered
219 Posts
Enforce the laws on the books. She deserves the maximum sentence that can be given without ignoring the sentencing guidelines. It's ridiculous how these elitists just keep making **** up as they go along.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Oh, sure. They're all for increased penalties and "ignoring sentencing guidelines" when it's one of the peons being sentenced. But cry a different toon when it's one of the elite on the block.
I bet, if the Tyrant finally DOES get convicted of one of his many and various crimes, they'll be crying a river about how the sentencing guidelines are too strict and how his lawbreaking should have a three month sentence in a cushy elitist summer retreat.

·
Registered
891 Posts
http://roc.democratandchronicle.com/assets/pdf/A21985601224.PDF

Would this 1981 crime have been a death penalty in other states at the time? Turns out he was a monster after all.

USDOJ: FBCI: Prisoners and Prisoner Re-Entry

Over 10,000 ex-prisoners are released from America's state and federal prisons every week and arrive on the doorsteps of our nation's communities. More than 650,000 ex-offenders are released from prison every year, and studies show that approximately two-thirds will likely be rearrested within three years of release. The high volume of returnees is a reflection on the tremendous growth in the U.S. prison population during the past 30 years. For the communities to which most former prisoners return (communities which are often impoverished and disenfranchised neighborhoods with few social supports and persistently high crime rates), the release of ex-offenders represents a variety of challenges.

Let's write some more words on piece of paper, call it a law and file it in a drawer in Albany and all this will get better.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
They need to give ten years each to every person in government who were involved in letting that monster out. He beat an old woman to death with a hammer, ffs. 17 years in prison is no where near enough time, he should have been in the pen until the moon turned into cheese.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Fine, but put her in jail for what SHE did.
Robin
This right here. ^^^^^

They are putting her in prison for what she did - the government is requesting that she get a 30 year prison term for lying on a form that is itself (arguably) an unconstitutional violation of the 2A.

She had no material part in the crime, and since the shooter is dead already, the public needs a scapegoat and she has been chosen.

For everybody that is calling for her head on a pike, just how far of an legal leap do you think it is from what she is facing, to any of us facing liability for having a gun stolen and used for a massacre? Does anybody really think that if another Westside middle school happened here in NY today that the person that owned the stolen guns would not be facing years in prison?

I find it unsettling to see so much support for her conviction, simply because it is only possible due to the infringements of the GCA, ATF and their 4473 paperwork.

Seems like lots of people just love the ATF when it lowers the hammer on somebody that is not *them*.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
"It's absolutely critical that the judge keep in mind the chain of events started by Dawn Nguyen," Hochul said.

She didn't start that chain of events you stupid witch hunter. The idiot parole board that let the hammer swinging, grandmother killing POS out of prison started that "chain of events"
They didn't get charged with anything and haven't been held responsible for this in the slightest.

Was there proof presented that she knew that he was a violent felon convicted of killing his grandmother WHEN she sold him the firearms?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
This right here. ^^^^^

They are putting her in prison for what she did - the government is requesting that she get a 30 year prison term for lying on a form that is itself (arguably) an unconstitutional violation of the 2A.

She had no material part in the crime, and since the shooter is dead already, the public needs a scapegoat and she has been chosen.

For everybody that is calling for her head on a pike, just how far of an legal leap do you think it is from what she is facing, to any of us facing liability for having a gun stolen and used for a massacre? Does anybody really think that if another Westside middle school happened here in NY today that the person that owned the stolen guns would not be facing years in prison?

I find it unsettling to see so much support for her conviction, simply because it is only possible due to the infringements of the GCA, ATF and their 4473 paperwork.

Seems like lots of people just love the ATF when it lowers the hammer on somebody that is not *them*.
If she bought a gun for a guy who was a convicted felon with a violent past, i have no problem with her going to jail...

If she had done the same thing to secure a "LEO discount" like in another case, i would think it's BS.

I dont know what she knew and when, but she did buy a gun, on purpose, for a violent felon who then used it to kill people.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
If she bought a gun for a guy who was a convicted felon with a violent past, i have no problem with her going to jail...

I dont know what she knew and when, but she did buy a gun, on purpose, for a violent felon who then used it to kill people.
Not important?

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
If she bought a gun for a guy who was a convicted felon with a violent past, i have no problem with her going to jail..
That is a federal felony, and she was charged with that. But... she was *also* charged with two other federal felonies - stating herself as the buyer on the 4473, and also being a user of a controlled substance (cannabis) while in possession of a firearm. NY state also charged her with falsifying a business form also, again a paperwork violation.

The person that was convicted for buying his uncle the Glock with the LEO discount broke the same law that she did when she signed that 4473 stating she was the buyer - so is that a good law or bad? When they come for you or I someday, do you believe that the government will be lenient because you had noble intents, or will they crush you just for the joy of it?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks she should head to sentencing after a night of pleasure with NYF members who dig Asian women?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts