New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MILLER: D.C. police chief covers up giving Dianne Feinstein illegal 'assault weapons' - Washington Times

"Washington Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier seems to think that gun-control laws don't apply to the liberal elite. The police chief helped Sen. Dianne Feinstein acquire "assault weapons," which are illegal to possess in the District, for a news conference early this year to promote a ban on these firearms, then tried to cover up the police involvement.
Now, a response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request reveals Chief Lanier's shocking willingness to bend the rules for partisan and ideological purposes."

Like one of the comments read, "Gun laws are for conservatives and loyal Americans. All liberal / progressives and other vermin get a pass."

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
I like the zip tie prevents possession defense. I wonder if i zip tie my mags in place I can argue that they are not removable.

I should probably be voted into the senate 1st, just in case.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Our royal ruling class betters always get a pass.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Our royal ruling class betters always get a pass.
You are correct, that's why they feel free to pass these laws because they have no intention of living under them. My desire is to sue for each and every infraction we uncover. In this case, I don't know how to do it but maybe one of our lawyers can advise. Point is, they must suffer along with us when these laws prevent them for doing what they want. The Chief and Feinstein violated the law and should be punished!

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
It's really quite a shame. If these laws were equally enforced, they would be fixed. I'm pretty sure even someone as dumb as Feinstein would see the err of her ways, given sufficient time in prison to think about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts