New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://wnyt.com/article/stories/S3524237.shtml?cat=300

'The survey released Tuesday morning by Marist College gives Cuomo 54 percent of the vote, compared to 23 percent who back Republican Rob Astorino. A poll last month put Cuomo's lead at 59 to 24 percent.
The survey shows Astorino remains largely unknown.'

It will keep shrinking until the election day but Astorino being unknown is a big concern at this point.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I love it. Rob should start hitting the air waves soon. I think he's just trying to save money until closer to the election.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I love it. Rob should start hitting the air waves soon. I think he's just trying to save money until closer to the election.
This would be prudent since the electorate has a short memory.

That said, FUAC has been advertising A LOT on Fox News Channel through Optimum cable. He's been pushing his "Start NY" campaign.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
It will keep shrinking until the election day but Astorino being unknown is a big concern at this point.
It ****ing pisses me off honestly. Why the **** isn't that fat ****ing pos not investing in his campaign? I would't piss of christine to put him out if he was on fire.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
WSJ/NBC poll: 54% of voters don't even know Astorino's name, he's BLOWING this race.

Astorino, meanwhile, has produced an ad hammering Cuomo for his office's role in the Moreland Commission saga. The U.S. Attorney's office is investigating the abrupt shutdown of the commission in March, and warned the Cuomo administration against tampering with any potential witnesses in its probe.
But his campaign hasn't yet been able to put it on air.

Dem’s campaign ads help Cuomo beat back Moreland mess

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
54% + 24% = certainly not 100% ... not even 90% .... not even 80% ..... they must have forgot to add the "missing" 22% that just want the princess to drop dead. I agree that now is the time to push for Astorino .... if he doesn't, I'm not going to vote for him because I look at all possibilities and one cannot rule out him being only a distraction for the princess to further his agenda. I didn't trust Astorino at all in the beginning because he's from a part of the state much to close to NYC for me to trust. I started to believe that he is genuine and that he is the one that needs to be in office to better NY .... now .... I'm not seeing much of anything from him that shows me he's truly genuine. Come on Astorino ... you are the only thing that will stop an all out full blown revolution in NYS!! Get on your horse and demand debates!! Notify the news outlets everytime you challenge the princess to a debate and he declines. Drag the princess through the mud!! Hell .... drag the princess ... oh hell .... give me the ****ing chains and I'll hook him to the bumper!!

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
"Compare that to Astorino's spending: Just $308,530 for television advertisements since January, with much of that going to an advertising firm, according to state Board of Elections filings."

It's increasingly difficult to make the argument that Astorino is actually running to win, these numbers are a disgrace.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Today there is Astorino ads running on the tv . It seems that after next week there will be more running smacking Cuomo over the Moreland issue . Plus it's running on Fox Business that Herr Cuomo is now in the " hot seat " over this too ! Rob is doing what he can till later this month then it's all in !

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I can't help but wonder if he's saving his resources for a last minute flurry. Like sniping an eBay auction.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm honestly worried, there has been nothing in Albany county as far as his campaign in the media and this is the capital of the State and political center. Being unknown to voters is not a good thing.

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Astorino doesn't have the money to campaign for more than a few months. He will start ramping it up in the next few weeks though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts