New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I'm glad they're energized but if the GOP puts up some weenie to run against Cuomo, we're ****ed. That should be their single goal right now, finding a solid candidate that can beat cuomo and getting their big donors on board.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Princess Andy little meltdown has caused the end of His career . This so-called meltdown( i call it the baring of His soul ) has pretty much shot him in His butt. with younger gen. catholics, and anybody else that wants him gone is about to flush him . HE IS A ONE TRICK PONY !

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
He is just keeps digging his grave deeper and deeper every time he opens his big mouth and all those who all voted and where for the NY unSafeact are starting see the tyrants true colors come out..

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
When the sheep in the city get there 250 dollar check they will forget everything he said.They will think hes the best thing walking and the puke faced idiot will win again.If he doesnt, you know the vote count will be altered behind closed doors in the middle of the night.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
And yet we still don't have a candidate. Maybe we'll get a statement from Ed Cox that a candidate will be selected "soon".

In 3 months or so. I don't consider that exactly energetic.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I am not sure these comments hurt him in many parts of New York, look at upChuck Schumer's re-election numbers, we are a blue state. However the good news is, this should preclude him from a national ticket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts