New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Cuomo is telling them NY is open for immigration and registering voters. Apparently they can't process illegals fast enough at the southern US border.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Cuomo is telling them NY is open for immigration and registering voters. Apparently they can't process illegals fast enough at the southern US border.
Yep, and telling the locals their beheading knives are OK here and not to worry as he has done his best to disarm the NY citizens for them.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
My fingers are crossed folks- I'm hoping Hillary wants to get rid of him bad enough to set up another Benghazi with his name on it. Or maybe that we'll have another Tillman event. After all, copycat events aren't just for knock out games and beheadings...

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Only problem is that the article states that he'll be returning on Monday. Does he have to?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Did you guys see the bottom of the article?
he'll only debate Rob on the radio , chicken crap FUAC !!

"Also on Saturday, Mr. Cuomo’s re-election campaign announced that the governor had accepted invitations to a pair of debates to be held in mid-October. One would take place in Buffalo, be televised and include two minor-party candidates. The other, in New York City, would be broadcast on the radio and include only Mr. Cuomo and Mr. Astorino.

But a spokeswoman for Mr. Astorino, Jessica Proud, said Mr. Astorino would not participate in those two debates unless Mr. Cuomo also agreed to a one-on-one televised debate."

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Is it wrong to hope that maybe he steps on an IED?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
THERE IS THE INFIDELTHEY CALL CUOMO!!

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Hopefully he applies for political asylum.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
I always love this international nonsense from a state level politician. Clearly he has taken care of things in New York so well that he needs to travel the world looking for more problems to solve. Hitlery pulled the same nonsense as senator. Exactly what do these clowns do on these trips that make them worth taxpayers paying for the trip anyways? Smile for some photos, stay in some swanky hotels, shake some hands, and maybe get drunk? What a joke.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
What the **** is this ******* doing in Afghanistan?

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
From all of his travels lately I'm thinking that when he loses in November , he is looking at another job with the current adminstration ! ( you have to put two and two together the catch the gist of all of these trips ) he has more info that tells him that in a huge possibility that he will lose in November so he is " sniffing around " the WH if he loses in november . This guy is a political snake so I wouldn't put it passed him to be spreading his options when he loses ! That's my thinking on his " all of a sudden " interest in foreign affairs !

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Like I said... USELESS POS!!! Maybe with any luck an EFFING Drone will drop a lil sumpin... sumpin on his ass!!

FUAC!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts