New York Firearms Forum banner

Cuomo watch! The tyrant will be in Westchester Co. at 12:30 pm. Protest planned.

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Hyram 
#1 ·
#4 ·
So how did the protest go?

#7 · (Edited)
It was pretty funny watching the boy,s pull up outside the journal news hq where todays event was held
in a pickup truck with a float behind it with all kinds of repeal the safe act slogans on it very cool actualy .
it seemed to piss the tallywackers off bigtime , the stazi where there taking pictures of the six or seven of us
that showed at short notice , they called the white plains cops on us who showed up and where very nice to us
and where actually very pro 2nd amendment even posed for pictures ha ha, we went back to R T smoke and gun shop in mt vernon and had refreshments , the guys dropped off a load of repeal the safe act goodies
at the store so if your in the neighborhood drop in and buy some signs it,s all for a good cause

#8 ·
Its kinda funny, I can never seem to get to a rally or get together ... of any kind because I'm always working my ass off to support my family, pay ludacris taxes and by rims and nikes for the millions on welfare. Yet this a**hole can galavant all over, live the high life and inflict so much evil and never seem to do anything worthwhile or relevant. Hey FUAC

#11 ·
Just saw this now but I'm out of town... good job guys!

#18 ·
Iron, we all agree that the bulk of the FB (Facbook) post are a waste -- BUT , FB has turned into an incredible "Tool" where 2nd Amend /Tea Party/Libertarians/Hunters and many more have now joined in the fight ...a fight to protect our rights and a lot more.
We can't count on the NY Gun Owners to unite in this battle , but what WE can't provide in numbers , is more than made up from the other groups.
So create a fake name and register
It's well worth it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.