New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very good friend where I live that was involved with the FBI for a while and he told me when Cuomo senior was in power Andy got caught selling drugs in college. I guess he worked out a deal with people in higher places aka Washington and had the charges dropped. Is there anyway to confirm this? Because being a past drug dealer would be great for his current race for reelection lol

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I also suspect Cuomo is a closted homosexsual and had an affair with Dean Skelos and now with Chris Christie. I will never stop looking for proff of my suspicions.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also suspect Cuomo is a closted homosexsual and had an affair with Dean Skelos and now with Chris Christie. I will never stop looking for proff of my suspicions.
That's great he's getting banged by the ny post and now msnbc why not them as well. Everyone is getting in on the Cuomo gang bang why not them as well lol

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well maybe someone can pass this along to the right people I know people but not the right ones

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Do not spread the word that Cuomo is a drug dealer, let it go. It will just better his chances of being reelected. Mayor Marion Barry comes to mind.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You make a valid point Clinton also comes to mind as well

·
Registered
2,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
"Not that anything is wrong with it" but I tend to agree he is a bologna smuggler!

·
Registered
85 Posts
If people found out he was a drug dealer that would make him a more experienced in running a business than Obama was.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
But he is still an ass hole!!!

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
I heard Handy Andy call DeAmato "Suckalishes"

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Maybe we can get Harry Reid to come out an say that on the Senate floor, he needs no proof and does not answer to questions about where he got the inofrmation.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Rumor has it,Andy's a " Undocumented Pharmacist"
There,fixed the title.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts