New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its getting near crunch time, please,lets all get atleast 10 people to vote for Asterino we may be able to dethrown the Fuerher!! You never know, Im trying to stay positive after seeing that woman get 36 % in the Democratic primary, I see anythings possible

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Robs ad campaign is going to start spending some money which should help but you're right, we need to tell everybody we know to vote Astorino.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I have been lol. It's time to dig in and make this happen! As Ron white would say "it's time to put on the Damn helmet" time. Shout robs name from the roof tops and get anyone who isn't registered to vote registered

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Put my sign up today. I want to get a bunch more and start putting them near highway entrances.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I just received a phone call about volunteering and picked up 50 lawn signs from Monroe county gop headquarters. Things are starting to pick up.

·
Registered
170 Posts
got 6 people already to vote... working on 4 co workers now:p

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
My daughter just turned 18 and is away at college. She is making sure all of her NY friends register and request absentee ballots. Ok, not all, only those who will vote Astorino... For those she believes would vote Cuomo, she is saying how much of a pain in the butt it is to register and vote absentee. She told me so far she has handed out 15 registration forms.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Start ? start? where have you been since he announced he's running ? I've never...NEVER been involved with an election as I have been since the furher shoved the safe act down our throats. Not meant to be confrontational but to start now is better than nothing but the race started months ago

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Picked up a bunch of Astorino literature from Gappies Pizzaria in Carmel today. They had a huge stack on the counter and I asked if I could take a bunch and the owner was happy I was going to pass them out. Yelled "Cuomo's got to go" as I left! They have Astorino and Anti-safe signs out front also.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Its getting near crunch time, please,lets all get atleast 10 people to vote for Asterino we may be able to dethrown the Fuerher!! You never know, Im trying to stay positive after seeing that woman get 36 % in the Democratic primary, I see anythings possible
It's spelled -----> Astorino

·
Registered
960 Posts
Really great to hear this POSITIVE MOVEMENT....mentioned this in another post but for about $12 you can buy a can of 3M Super 77 Multipurpose Adhesive at Ace Hardware.

Put the sign on the wire frame then open the bottom and give it a SMALL spray of the adhesive at the bottom and sides near the metal frame..... it's not going anywhere!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
10 hell I've got 5 in my house alone. Between all of my friends and their friends and well you know it could be in the hundreds.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I see signs popping up around New Rochelle on a few homes and along side the Hutch entrance. I also see a few bumper stickers. One guy had 2 on his car.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
To everyone that claims they are tired of people not doing anything to get back are rights this is your time to shine!!! There are people though that are putting in countless hours looking to beat this law and getting it thrown out by the way. Let the lawyers do lawyers stuff and we the people start campaigning for Rob. That's our part in this and we need to do this or die trying. Nothing but checkered flags or crash and burn. I won't settle for anything else. I'm coming for you Cuomo and as the gunnie would say "I've got your name, IVE GOT YOUR ASS!!!!"

·
Registered
128 Posts
Don't want to piss on anyone's parade, but Cuomo has a 29% lead as of the last legitimate poll, statewide.

In my opinion, he is destined to be re-elected with that kind of margin.

A lot is demographics and geographical, but don't expect Clinton County, for example, to be able to out-vote Queens County...Queens has more population per block than all of Clinton, et al, has per county.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.