New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is sad to see no anti safeact anything in this town and village that is in the middle of great hunting areas. Even the local waterfowl hunting guide/buisiness doesn't have one. Cuomo is expected to be there for the weigh in on 8/23 and 30,000 people are expected to visit this festival.
It feels like we have lost and the support is dwindling.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Cuomo thought it was the ass master contest. Guess he figured he could take first place .

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Crumhole is being very quiet when he is going to show his face somewhere. he gives very little notice so us "Radical Conservatives" don't show up and spoil his day

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Take it as a good sign, clearly kissing up to those areas who want him gone. Boycott the bass master don't show up to weight in.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Since we have two days to round up the posse ....... what the hell ya waiting for?? Anyone here near Cayuga Lake?? I was asked to go to that tourney by a pro fisherman here in Saratoga but I can't travel that far not to mention this is a multi day tourney. :(

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Gotta wonder if an 'advance team' came through and purged the area of anything anti-Fuhrer.

·
Registered
201 Posts
That's odd, I was at Cayuga for a ny fed tournament in July and saw many anti safe act signs from Waterloo to union springs and auburn

·
Registered
286 Posts
That's odd, I was at Cayuga for a ny fed tournament in July and saw many anti safe act signs from Waterloo to union springs and auburn
As was mentioned earlier, I'm pretty sure some "guys with suits" went through the town and cleansed it for the prince.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
That's what it sounds like to me that the town was " cleansed " for the Fureur !

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
That's what it sounds like to me that the town was " cleansed " for the Fureur !
Could that be done without a backlash from the residents there? I am not saying it wasn't done.
And reading rtc3's post #10 it is kind of sounding like it did. If it is the case, the citizens in the area need to get in touch with the media and get the word out. FUAC has a habit of shooting himself in one foot.
And sticking the other one in his funky looking mouth.

I don't know what to think about this.
It seems to me anyways that Andy wouldn't want that kind of a sh*tstorm at this time.
But those that say there were signs there before and now they are gone leaves me to believe that is what happened.
any other suggestions or thoughts from you members here to what is going on there? I find it hard to believe that FUAC's team would take unsafe signs off of private property.
But then again with FUAC one never knows.

If someone walked on to my private property and stole or just took my sign(s) down I would be pissed off.
If it was a government official or some people on the FUAC team that (trespassed) on my property
And (stole) my property (signs). I would be in contact with my attorney first then the media. And 2A groups.
I am pretty sure most of here would do the same. It is one thing and bad enough for some scumbag that doesn't agree with the repeal signs to rip them off. But for a sitting Governor to have this done well thats a whole other story.

Lets see here. Trespassing, Theft, 1st Amendment and maybe civil rights violations. With Morelandgate, going on and the elections coming up it just doesn't seem like something Andy would have his guy's do at this time.
But then again FUAC is a tyrant and stupid so ya never know with this guy.

Any other ideas what is happening to the signs? Am I missing something.
I just can't see signs being ripped off because Andy is going to be in town.
To many negative things could result for him doing something like this. He is already in legal trouble.

EDIT: I drive a flatbed/rollback all over WNY and I never see an area completely devoid of repeal signs.
Actually I see more and more as time goes along. The same with Astorino signs.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Somebody needs to go up early in the morning before the tournament and pound that area with signs!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Could you imagine if so of Cuomo's cronies went threw and took down signs and someone caught them and either filmed it or got a picture. Not only would Cuomo be going after the 2nd, but now the 1st too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He is hosting the the governors tournament which is on owasco lake Auburn NY. That tournamenis open to all. He is also scheduled to be at the weigh in at the bassmaster tourney in Union Springs. This tourney was only open to the top 105 professioinals in the US. The entry fee was 5000.00 dollars with a 100,000.00 prize.
This is the tournament/festival expected to draw 30,000 people ast there are live bands etc.
I traveled from Auburn using the main rt 326 to union springs and did not see one sign. I am not saying there are none onrt 90 between cayuga and union springs but in the festival area itself there are none.
If I had one I would post one up where other signs frequent. Not trying to stir trouble just a bit dissapointed that I was not prepared for this event.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
The fuds support him. Andy and all the fuds can go **** themselves.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts