New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
dont you just love it? people paying 5-20,000 to re elexct this scumbag when people are hard working and can barely pay bills... it makes me sick

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Someone put up the Bat signal, this joker has to go. Fundraiser my ass, it's a bribe exchange.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
They are buddies for sure ..... campaign contributions and LeChase Construction gets a lot of NYS contracts

Tonight will be promises/bribes of campaign dontaion for Cuomo and Union Contracts for LeChase

Campaign Contributions
Name: WAYNE LECHASE
Address:420 WINDWARD SHORES DR.
WEBSTER, NY 14580
Committee Name: ANDREW CUOMO 2014, INC.
BOE Filer ID: A31966
Amount: $19,372.00

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
"LeChase Construction is one of the largest builders in the region, and the company has about $114 million in state contracts, mainly for work on SUNY campuses, state records show."

Hey, ya wanna play, ya gotta pay!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
This is how the system works, I pay $20,000 for dinner with andy boy and then I get the state contracts. What a F****** system the old pay to play. :mad:

·
Registered
901 Posts
If you don't donate, how the heck is the Gubmint supposed to know if you're company is reputable and can do a good job?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I was wondering what that foul smell blowing on the breeze was.

·
Registered
452 Posts
LOL LeChase himself is probably to the right of Attila the Hun but you gotta pay to play. It was the same with Pataki and for 230 years prior.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
20k to kiss his ass? Some Sheeple make my stomach turn..he sees Rob going out and about all over the State recently so his Fat ass figures "well I guess Il go to ahhh lets go to Webster..now drive me slave,and cook and wine me, il be napping in the back of the limo"

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Although I don't know him personally, I feel at peace in saying the following:

I hate him.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Quick someone flush webster.

·
Registered
687 Posts
It is purely a payoff. LeChase into State contracts, so his money must be betting on Cuomo getting re-elected.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I saw all the anti frackers protesting in Webster on the news last night.

No repeal signs.
This^

There was an article and picture in the D&C about the frackers protesting, are we losing steam? (I had an open house at my daughter's school last night or I would have been there with my sign.)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
How incredibly ghoulish to attend a high dollar fundraiser in Webster and leverage the murder and maiming of fire and police officers for his own financial gain.

Cuomo has made it perfectly clear - not only are conservatives not welcome in New York, but he will gladly walk on their graves to make a quick buck.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Lechase lives about half a mile from the shooting site,if that matters.here a pic. Of his 10,000 square foot house,i hear he ends a grand a month to have the windows washed....

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts