·
Registered
368 Posts
Love the comments lol

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Not if we fire Prince Andy first.

He not only crossed the line, he tripped over it.

He's ticked off gun owners, sheriffs, Canadians, rank and file union people, teachers, taxpayers, business owners......

New political TV sit-com; "Everyone Hates Andy".

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
"You're fired! Ha ha ha ha ha"

"No thanks."

Who arrests them? The NYSP? Ha. That just makes it full on war with them instead of the perceived war we already have.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Freedom of speech gone.

Which amendment will be destroyed next? Anyone placing bets?

In the 2nd round of betting, how many Amendments will be destroyed before the sheep finally realize what's going on?

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
That would be the next STUPID thing the king would do and it would turn LEO's even more against him. I say go to it dummy.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I'm glad to see another article covering this BS. Thanks for keeping us informed doc.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Well, these LEO's who 'will not enforce' the law, they pretty much can't enforce any 'un-enforceable' law....Looks at CO's new gun laws, and the 55 Sheriff's suing the state...and the one Sheriff said "I cannot enforce something that is unenforceable'....

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
My mom and I had a talk about Cuomo the other day, and she said "I think he's been the best Gov in NY ever"....and I said "WOAHHHHHH, I don't think so!" and she goes "Why, because of the gun stuff?" and I said "Mom, he passed the 'gun law' illegally, and he's violated our rights." Plus I went on to tell her about the meeting with the Sheriff's and how he threatened to fire them, and I also said mentioned about all the corruption going on with these NYC politicians who were arrested, and I just told her he's at the top of the corruption chain, and he needs to go. She really didn't know what to say after that....

·
Registered
456 Posts
Looks like Andy needs to work on his people skills. I love it, this "train wreck of a human being" is just digging a bigger hole for himself everyday.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.