New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone hear the latest sound bite from our dear leader? He sounded great saying "Yes, things are bad in New York, but they're also bad everywhere... the national economy is only so so.."

The way I heard it he was contradicting his "Open for business" campaign AND not exactly endearing himself with his fellow democrats in Federal office.

I'm trying to find a link.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Your right Andy its not your fault Its the voters fault that voted for you!!! FUAC and all the ***************** that voted for you

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
When does face palm transition to head banging?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Cuomo's NY is in last place in everything that impacts the quality of life.
Freedom and taxes are just a couple of examples of this.
Freedom in the 50 States: Utah makes top 10; New York comes in last | Deseret News
The Least Tax-Friendly States for Business - 24/7 Wall St.

But Cuomo's NY is in 1st place at something. Mass Exodus
The Mass Exodus from New York - Forbes

Cuomo's statement,
"Yes, things are bad in New York, but they're also bad ( everywhere" )
That statement doesn't make any sense.
There is a reason that people are moving out of NY to somewhere else.
That would not be the case if things where this bad ( everywhere )

The fact that Andy even has a chance at re election.
Sais a lot about the NYS electorate.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This seems to be a theme among politicians these days. Get elected promising the world, then explain why it's not your fault when you can't deliver.

Where have I heard this before?

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Scumo has been repeating his mantra for months now. Oh, he has said SAFE isn't his fault either...

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Only 55% of New Yorker voters had a favorable view of Cuomo, compared to 57% last month and 61% in July, Siena found. Forty percent of voters had an unfavorable view.

Siena also reported that 42% of voters gave Cuomo a good or excellent job approval rating, compared to 44% a month ago.

And droping with 5 weeks to go more people will wake up and vote him out!! sucks to be you ANDY

Are these two going out they have been coming out on news articles toghter lately!!!

·
Registered
2,687 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
That's the not my circus, not my monkeys defense.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Not my fault, huh?

To my knowledge, Remington wasn't laying off jobs prior to the SAFE Act.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
"Yes, things are bad in New York, but they're also bad everywhere... the national economy is only so so.."

The national economy is doing just fine - record breaking profits for many of the lobbying corps, banks, oil etc.., it's the people that are hurting because the excuse of *bad economy* allowed all the big boys to downgrade allAmerican's income and lifestyles so that they can reap more profits.

What a load of crap.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
After all of his psycho babble Qinnapac comes out with a poll that "props "him up so that most of the low info voters think that things are going pretty good compared to everywheres else . On the way to the Drs today I counted more Astorino signs popping up and never saw any CUOMO signs anywheres today ! This should tell you something about the polls . I'm betting that most of these poll takers call the same numbers every time to reach these numbers cause I sure don't believe the numbers are right ! I even saw an Astorino sign of the front lawn of a NYSP barracks today , now that will make you smile !

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
"Yes, things are bad in New York, but they're also bad everywhere... the national economy is only so so.."

The national economy is doing just fine - record breaking profits for many of the lobbying corps, banks, oil etc.., it's the people that are hurting because the excuse of *bad economy* allowed all the big boys to downgrade allAmerican's income and lifestyles so that they can reap more profits.

What a load of crap.
Yes ^^^

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
things are bad all over, huh?
so the fact that there are JOBS in AZ?
Gas is cheaper in AZ
Housing costs are lower in AZ
HIS UGLY FACE ISN'T IN AZ

Why the hell am I still in NY?
Oh yeah, the missus doesn't want to move away from family, I happen to LIKE the climate here, I have friends I don't really want to lose.........

*sigh*

WTS - One used Governor. Not good at anything except insulting free peoples.
Might make good shark chum.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts