New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Well I for one am shocked, I thought governor Christie Cream and DaMato's Wall Street republicans were doing it, 'oh wait they are seemingly also team-cuomo.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Yes this is correct....read it earlier today. Cuomo is a true snake. His silence so far over the Moreland commission serves a purpose aswell. The rat bastard has something up his sleeve. Do not underestimate the foul prick. May he burn in hell.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
If you read the article , it seems these folks are really " up tight " as the reporters followed them and the one got real indignant with the reporters . This sure smells fishy to me after Teachout is looking better all the time to get the nod from the WFA . You couldn't ask for a better " false flag " concerning Cuomo ! It sure smells just like something he would pull !

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Just like it was a few rogue IRS agents in Cincinnati and not a coordinated effort by IRS leaders and the White House. Scratch the surface a bit more and things begin to show through. FUAC definitely behind this amateurish play.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
If you read the article , it seems these folks are really " up tight " as the reporters followed them and the one got real indignant with the reporters . This sure smells fishy to me after Teachout is looking better all the time to get the nod from the WFA . You couldn't ask for a better " false flag " concerning Cuomo ! It sure smells just like something he would pull !
Cuomo got the WPA ticket by weaseling in at the last moment.

He's really terrified of this woman, more so than Rob.

I like her. She's my new best friend.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
She has a right to challenge the Führer but she is still a lib and has ties to working family " don't trust a lib over 3"

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
80% of dems will vote for him. We better get moving here.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
All the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put humpty Cuomo together again. Let's hope not!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts