New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Psychiatric Association...I guess we now know where those mental health reporting requirements came from.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Amazing how "we" let our politicians get away with legalizing bribery/payoffs as long as it's to/from a politician! :wacko: Of course they have also rigged the system so we can't even change the system e.g. referendums etc.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Just sickening and this man must be exposed and brought back to the reality that laws apply to him. He works for us and we have no use for him at all.

Pack your **** and go. Bye bye

WE ALL MUST GET OUT AND VOTE AND BRING THE REST OF YOUR BLOCK TO VOTE WITH YOU.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Police Benevolent Association Of Nys Inc 04/01/2011 $200,000 C12022 Governor's Office of Employee Relations Employee Benefit Fund

I won't be giving them a dime again

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Police Benevolent Association Of Nys Inc 04/01/2011 $200,000 C12022 Governor's Office of Employee Relations Employee Benefit Fund

I won't be giving them a dime again
That is NOT the Troopers. It is SUNY Police, State Corrections etc.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Ah I see, that makes me feel a little better. I've donated to the State Troopers and Broome Co Sheriff for many many years. Still bad enough SUNY Police and Corrections donating to the scumbag. Well, maybe I expect too much from SUNY Police lol

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sadly, unlike the corporations, they really don't get much if anything for their money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.