·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Excrement is usually located at the other end of a cow........amazing.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Can you write a note to my wife explaining why I lost my Job at Remington and have to move out of state? Thanks , Your big Help, Can you sign it with a swastika, You Anti American POS! Aww man your great, hope you die in a plane crash traitor

/QUOTE]

Oh, and put a tie on you fking clown , I would expect a tie for pretending to represent me azzhole. you want to look like that loser obamma too?

·
Registered
8,391 Posts

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo kicked off a two-day visit to Israel on Wednesday, where he expressed "total solidarity" with the country over the monthlong war between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

Cuomo's office said the governor and his delegation would not visit Palestinian territories or meet Palestinian officials during the 30-hour trip, despite a personal invitation by the Palestinian ambassador to the United Nations to experience "all sides of the conflict, not just one."

https://news.yahoo.com/ny-governor-offers-total-solidarity-israel-171459538.html

·
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice Rolex President Scumo's sporting.....

·
Registered
741 Posts
You can suck a big one Andy you POS. FUAC!

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
From the story ......

"The layoffs at Remington Arms are a function of Remington moving to the state of Alabama and consolidating operations all across the country," Cuomo told reporters today at the State Fair in Syracuse.

From the princess ....

"right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay," then "they have no place in the state of New York, because that's not who New Yorkers are."

From Chicken ....

Hey princess .... businesses are leaving this state BECAUSE OF YOU and your corrupt legislature and NYC and the BS laws you impose on the people!! What the **** makes you think that ANY business would want to come to this state?? Regardless of your 3yr old "Jumpstart NY" bull****, the reason this state is as bad as it is, IS BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR ******* FATHER!!! **** OFF and get the hell out of this state!! You're comment above SHOWS that the reason Remington Arms is leaving NY is indeed BECAUSE OF YOU!! You said there is no place for them here!!! FUAC!!! Remington makes the R15 .... a camo dipped rifle WHICH IS NOW CONSIDERED AN AW IN NYS!! You single handedly forced this company to leave. (Along with a ****ing yogurt plant!! WTG ****TARD!!)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
“The layoffs at Remington Arms are a function of Remington moving to the state of Alabama and consolidating operations all across the country,” Cuomo told reporters today at the State Fair in Syracuse

And why did Remington move to Alabama from NY? Maybe that pesky law called the safe act? You Mr. Cuomo are as dumb as a governor can be.

·
Registered
554 Posts
He is disgusting and dishonest. I hope that we all get out and vote. He must be removed from office.

Its its time to call the movers.

FUAC FUAC FUAC FUAC

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
I love saying this...

This man is our own doing.

We as a people of the State elected him knowing what he was going to do! There was no secret to his ideas and his plans, "we" still elected him!

Remember your anger, get your friends and family angry as well and get to the freaken polls!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts