1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Thats insulting to monkeys.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Yea...The fuher is pissing off a lot of people besides gun owners. Which can only help us. Hopefully. He seems to be stacking the deck against himself.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
CSEA has been dogging him for awhile as I recall,nice to hear Danny Donohue laying into him again!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
FUAC....many know this and many including gun owners will vote against him. He is panicking already months before elections. Time to pay the piper Cuomo you prick.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Yea...The fuher is pissing off a lot of people besides gun owners. Which can only help us. Hopefully. He seems to be stacking the deck against himself.
Donahue has always been somewhat of a loose cannon, but when the head of the largest public employee union in the state insults a governor like that, it means Andrew is in deep trouble.

·
Registered
840 Posts
It's just kabuki theater. Danny is showing fake outrage for the benefit of his members. They will be collecting and voting the nursing home patients this Fall. All will vote a straight ticket.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
It's just kabuki theater. Danny is showing fake outrage for the benefit of his members. They will be collecting and voting the nursing home patients this Fall. All will vote a straight ticket.
Perhaps. But remember the public employee unions also bailed on the monkey's father back in 1995, sending him back to the Borg forever.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
In contract negotiations Cuomo's team was known as a bully team . Just remind public union employees that Cuomo gave them the worst possible contract and took money from their pockets. It's all about the money. That's why CSEA helped flush his dad back in that era. The message is simple, Cuomo screwed you too. Union management supports him, but the rank and file vote is ours to take. Some of them public union troopers are gun owners, SCOPE/NRA/NYSRPA members, and NYFirearm members. This is thru and thru, all the public unions.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
In contract negotiations Cuomo's team was known as a bully team . Just remind public union employees that Cuomo gave them the worst possible contract and took money from their pockets. It's all about the money. That's why CSEA helped flush his dad back in that era. The message is simple, Cuomo screwed you too. Union management supports him, but the rank and file vote is ours to take. Some of them public union troopers are gun owners, SCOPE/NRA/NYSRPA members, and NYFirearm members. This is thru and thru, all the public unions.
The state work force has been contracted by 20,000 people since Cuomo took office. The retirees took hits in health insurance premiums, the entire situation is ripe to exploit for votes.

But of course, we don't have a candidate. Thanks, NYS GOP.

·
Registered
896 Posts
CSEA is pissed with Cuomo because he sold them a bill of goods with common core and now that it is having such a negative impact on their members that they are now withdrawing their support of it and Cuomo. 600,000 members but not all of them vote either.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Perhaps. But remember the public employee unions also bailed on the monkey's father back in 1995, sending him back to the Borg forever.
Correct. This is the best news I've heard in a while. It will be very difficult for him to win re-election if he loses CSEA. I will bet that he is trying to work out some deal right now. I smell blood in the water. We will really have a great chance if they don't give him union support. Stay tuned. The SS Cuomo just sprung a very big leak.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Danny is the real moron. However I have been saying this for a while. Public employees outside NYC HATE F U A C. We buried his father and now it is his turn.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Danny is the real moron. However I have been saying this for a while. Public employees outside NYC HATE F U A C. We buried his father and now it is his turn.
I think Cuomo likes it when inept union management gets elected, easier to heard the sheep when you can push around the one in charge. Cuomo likes it when someone else will knock heads to keep the little guy in line. Cuomo is a bully and about to get payback.

PS: Become an activist in saving NY; print the lead article and post it on your union bulletin board and send it to union people you know. It's a First Amendment thing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts