New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
This could be the beginning of the end for him. I think he's tired of being called a coward.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Exactly, I hope Astorino finally gets his message out and begins to get some real recognition after this. It's a big chance to start gaining momentum for his campaign.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Lets see if it really happens.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I do hope these actually happen and that they are real debates. Not a set of rehearsed questions with canned responses organized by a Cuomo fanboy.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I think s******* will try to find a way out of it. Astorino is very well spoken, and confident. If they do debat I do not see it going well for the furher. He has to know this as well.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Great news. The Cuomo attack adds on TV are relentless and nasty and seemingly based on untruths

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I think it will turn out with cuomo repeatedly saying I can't answer that due to a court case. But Astorino will have to answer all his questions

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
if that no name got 36 % and all those counties upstate I have a new optimism that tells me this guy is beatable. We must push. Like Rocky 111, Clubber lang was hungry and beat Rocky. Well, I feel hungry!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
if they face off, Astorino is going to clown him. This will help get Astorino's name out there more... I just got two more Astorino votes this morning after speaking to some guys. One guy is a gun enthusiast like us, he is from Orange County and hasnt even heard of Astorino...

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it. If andy boy is willing to debate you know his team must be up to something, or they know that the poll numbers are getting tighter.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I believe we'll have debates. The campaigns have to work them out...
That sounds pretty non-committal to me. He speaks about his campaign as if it's an entity separate from himself. It's a means of distancing himself from the results of his own actions - a ploy straight out of Obama's playbook. Now if he doesn't debate he can blame it on his "campaign".

That said, I would love to see this happen.

·
Registered
170 Posts
one step closer to victory in my eyes.. FUAC!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts