New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cuomo fears the worst as first polls after scandal approach | New York Post

"Gov. Andrew Cuomo, "crazed with anger" and increasingly abusive to those around him, fears the first round of public polling since the "Morelandgate" scandal will take a major toll on his - until-now - sky-high popularity, administration insiders say. "The bad news is starting to stick. This is very serious,'' a senior Cuomo administration figure nervously told The Post."

Christmas in November?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Can't wait for the poll results. I hope they're really good for Astorino. They maybe Kristie Kreme will have to pony up some money for Rob.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Regardless of what the poll results show (and no matter how well they're done there is always a margin of error depending upon sampling population and size) we still need to buckle down and get ready to everything this November. Keep on donating, even a little bit if you can afford it goes a long way. Volunteer and get others to register to vote, which is perhaps the most important thing.

There are two young interns in my office, both into guns, who, like most kids, don't follow politics that much and aren't registered to vote. During lunch on one of our slower days I sat them down and told them the truth about the state, country and world we live in, the unSAFE Act nonsense, and why it's so important to get Cuomo out of office. I even printed out voter registration forms for them and made them fill them out in front of me. God, it made me feel like such an old fogey.

I'm not corrupting today's youth am I?

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
what a petty little man

Cuomo's mood was further inflamed when Teachout's name was placed over the governor's on the primary ballot late last week by the state Board of Elections.
really, thats all it take to inflame a hemorrhoid, who knew

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Fred Dicker's been waiting for this moment, you can see the joy he's getting in carving Baby Cuomo up. One of the few reporters who've been covering Cuomo's imperial nature and calling him out for it. His point on no Dems circling the wagons for Cuomo is a major one, say goodbye to any hope of a Presidential run.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
"Gov. Andrew Cuomo, "crazed with anger" and increasingly abusive to those around him
Nothing new there. We have heard stories of his tantrums and tendency to throw things like phones, staplers, papers etc. and one more thing. I used to be a boss. If I was ever abusive to an employee I could have lost my job because of rules and laws against such things. How come he gets to be abusive when I couldn't.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Regardless of what the poll results show (and no matter how well they're done there is always a margin of error depending upon sampling population and size) we still need to buckle down and get ready to everything this November. Keep on donating, even a little bit if you can afford it goes a long way. Volunteer and get others to register to vote, which is perhaps the most important thing.

There are two young interns in my office, both into guns, who, like most kids, don't follow politics that much and aren't registered to vote. During lunch on one of our slower days I sat them down and told them the truth about the state, country and world we live in, the unSAFE Act nonsense, and why it's so important to get Cuomo out of office. I even printed out voter registration forms for them and made them fill them out in front of me. God, it made me feel like such an old fogey.

I'm not corrupting today's youth am I?
No you are doing for them what they could not do for themselves.

FUAC FUAC FUAC FUAC TIME TO CALL THE MOVING COMPANY AND PACK YOUR ****TY ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOR.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
See, I told you guys to keep off them negative vibes. (Salute to Andy's future.)

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Nothing new there. We have heard stories of his tantrums and tendency to throw things like phones, staplers, papers etc. and one more thing. I used to be a boss. If I was ever abusive to an employee I could have lost my job because of rules and laws against such things. How come he gets to be abusive when I couldn't.

because you ain't the King .....DUH!!!!!

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Siena will do the poll and it will show the princess being at an all time high of 99% approval rating!!!! (of course they don't tell you the they only ask peblowme, reidiculous, the african dictator, frankenfeinstein, chuck the schmuck and binbiden in their polls.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.