New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I generally don't put a lot of stock in polls, but it definitely lightens my mood when one goes our way.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Hey, if Andy is scared, I'm all for it. Only people who will defend him is daddy and Mayor Dingleberry.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Look at the NY Post finally putting out some decent journalism pieces..... The world MUST be coming to an end.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
This just makes my heart go pitter patter:

......"When [New Jersey Gov. Chris] Christie first had 'Bridgegate,' a lot of national Republicans defended him, Mitt Romney chief among them," the consultant said. "But Democrats don't want to touch this with a 10-foot pole and that's because the chickens are coming home to roost for Cuomo.
"He never lifted a finger for the Democratic Party, including President Obama, so no one feels the need to defend him one iota,'' the consultant continued......

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Exactly... He's only been out for himself and his own legacy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Bad news for Cuomo = Good news for us. Keep it coming! I hope this Moreland Commission Scandal becomes a heavily publicized issue nationally. Rob Astorino for Governor!

Cuomo going to jail would make me feel so good about life. Ill dream about it tonight..... SAFE gone and Cuomo in an orange jumpsuit. Hey a guy can dream right?!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Prick Andy has never faced scrutiny and he cowards under pressure. He called out for his daddy not too long ago to shelter him...actions that are on par to a person that was born with a silver spoon on his mouth (in his case) and guilty of wrong doing. If the NY REPs where more organized or if Rob had more $$$ Andy's career/fate would already be over.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Key is going to keep this momentum going for the next 90-120 days.... NJ Gov. Christie is no better then Cuomo so here's to watching them both go down... Just hope the next batch of politicians are less scummy then the current batch. Sigh.

·
Registered
456 Posts
HaHaHa

I am on the edge of my seat, with a big bowl of popcorn and a even bigger grin, waiting to see how this plays out. FUAC

I don't know if this is a Godsend or a Masterpiece created by Astorino, but there is no amount of millions that could help his campaign more than this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Not sure if anyone else has noticed but I am not seeing ANY pro Cuomo political signage. I only see Repeal the safe act signs, Astorino for Governor signs, and for sale signs in the front yards out here in WNY. Hoping this is a good sign. Once the NYS Safe Act is repealed, i want to buy an AR-15.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
And meanwhile back at the govs GF,s house the pharmacy is dropping off Xanax like m and m,s ! Yep this popcorn is really salty , I suppose it's time for a cold beer cause this is getting good now ! Yep when Cuomo start lashing out at his employees it's time to elect Rob !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts