New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Cuomo trying to appear reasonable when he has blood in the corners of his mouth. Throwing money at those he thinks he can sway. Greasy.

Falcone opposes the state's new gun laws, but set his opinions aside Wednesday when Cuomo came to announce $100 million investment of public dollars in an amphitheater and other major improvements to the town and village of Solvay.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
What happened to the other three times we showed up tp discuss it?

What happened to our day in court?

FUAC Andy, too late. You've done more than piss us off, you pissed on us.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't get me wrong, I by no means think this is an olive branch or reason for forgiveness of Cuomo, he's been too far gone for a while now. I just think it'll be entertaining.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I by no means think this is an olive branch or reason for forgiveness of Cuomo, he's been too far gone for a while now. I just think it'll be entertaining.
We'll let him write his own obituary.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I believe Cuomo is worried that the firestorm that he created by passing the NY Safe Act is still a firestorm a year later. I believe he though it would just go away and it hasn't. This just just energize us to keep pushing and fighting against the Safe Act. I believe Cuomo knows now that he made a huge mistake, but can't back track and now is trying to show that he will listen (just him trying to put on a show before the election is all this is though.).

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I worry when Falcone considers himself "the" spokesman. He's not. This cannot go well as assuming that "position" cuomo can play angles and politics better and if Falcone stumbles anywhere....it will reflect on the entire effort to repeal the crap act. I'd feel alot more comfortable if Max Tresmond was invited.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
He's inviting a one horse town supervisor...yeah, no ass kissing will happen there. /sarcasm.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'd feel alot more comfortable if Max Tresmond was invited.
Agreed maybe Shooter could open the day and catch a ride..... Andy would be pretty upset being "blindsided" by folks that could enlighten him.

Topic coming on 570 AM right after the break....

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
It would be a total one sided conversation with Andrew Mr. Arrogance Cuomo not backing down one iota. He will never admit any mistakes.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Maybe we will get to load 8 rounds in our 10 round mags after the meeting!

·
Registered
756 Posts
He Knows he is in trouble, i still think that we should push for a federal investigation of cuomo into the use of sandy money with his pos rino pal christie....cuomo is dirty and we need to start digging.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
All that free tax money and all we get is a sit down .maybe in cuomo,s dream . Cuomo has no shame or class

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Somebody tell King Monkey Moron this is what should have been done BEFORE the law was voted on!
^^^THIS! Sorry Andy boy, you had your chance to talk. Instead you wiped your ass with due process, the NY State Constitution, the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Where I live I see new SCOPE yard signs popping up all over the place. I can't wait until November.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Maybe some just don't understand the photo op, the perp walk, the media or how this snake oil salesman is playing the crowd right now.

Every single move he makes is about November and beyond! Without any doubt, he will give NO quarter to any who oppose his will... Right now though he is trying to appease and steal more of the CENTER. He is advertising himself as attempting to work with opponents of his agenda which later he will characterize as extremist, gun nuts and unreasonable people who must be dealt with now, rather than later.

He would never meet with anyone who could carry an argument beyond his agenda, nor with anyone who's light could potentially shine brighter than him. Egotism and narcissisism rule his mind with a severe case of inferiority complex!

If smart, he will be told that any attemp to infringe upon the 2A Rights of citizens of the State of NY shall be countered and that the effort will be carried by an inexhaustible supply of registered voters!

·
Registered
465 Posts
How about the GOV inviting NYSRPA to the meeting.There are close by and could walk there.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts