New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is 1/4 mile from my house w/limited public roads. The bastard better not restrict access to my house. I've already pre-filed a complaint w/my local senator-legislative rep and town. I've also put this in the queue w/SCOPE. Hopefully we'll have an earthquake, tornado and meteor shower. Some public unions are trying to work up something as well. Hopefully Bauerle will get off his ass on this one.

What perplexes the hell out of me on this is Jeremy Jacobs is related to Chris Jacobs (Erie County Clerk). Chris has been on the front lines w/SCOPE and Safe-Act protesters. I'll fire off an e-mail to Chris as well.

FUAC

Subject: Buffalo reception for Gov. Cuomo
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 16:40:01 +0000
[email protected]>
To:
[email protected] <[email protected]>

We hope you will join Governor Cuomo in Buffalo on Wednesday.

For more information, or to RSVP, contact my office at 212-551-9441 or email
[email protected]

Please Join Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Jacobs
in support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Deeridge Farms
1300 North Davis Road
East Aurora, New York

* 5:30 - 6:15 PM - Photos and Private Reception for Host Committee withGovernor Cuomo
$25,000 contribution/raised per couple (includes Cocktail Reception)

* 6:15-7:00 PM - Cocktail Reception with Governor Cuomo. Enjoy cocktails andmasterfully prepared culinary creations. $2,500 contribution per person

* Please plan travel time to accommodate for valet parking and a timely arrivalat 6:00 PM.

To RSVP or for questions on joining the Host Committee, please contact: TomGiordano at (212) 551-9441 or
[email protected]

Tom Giordano
Andrew Cuomo 2014
(212) 551-9441

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Evolving story: This e-mail was sent to a state employee at a state e-mail address..................................................

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Hope Preet shows up with a warrant and takes them all !!!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lots of deer and blind curves in that neighborhood. But Andy will probably be transported in a taxpayer funded state police helicopter.

I'm hoping to get video of some DWI candidates leaving that evening.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
244 Posts
Don't know about Chris Jacobs, but Jeremy Jacobs is part of the Jacobs Family that own/operate Delaware North Corp. A $2.5B company that owns Sports Service - the people who run the concession stands at all the sports areas and charge you $12 for a beer and hot dog.

Jeremy Jacobs link

Another interesting point is the recipient of this email notice, which was sent out from official state government computers. Something about violating campaigning laws?

Peter Zarembka
Professor of Economics at the University @ Buffalo

Resume:
Education

• Ph.D. (1967) University of Wisconsin
  • M.S. (1967) University of Wisconsin
  • B.S. (1964) Purdue University
Research Interests

• Marxist Theory
  • U.S. Labor History
  • Economic Development
Selected Publications

• "On the Empirical Relevance of the CES Production Function," Review of Economics and Statistics (1970)
  • Toward A Theory Of Economic Development, Holden-Day (1972)
  • (editor) Frontiers in Econometrics, Academic Press (1974)
  • "Capital Heterogeneity, Aggregation, and the Two-Sector Model",Quarterly Journal of Economics (1975)
  • "Transformation of Variables in Econometrics", The New Palgrave: A Dictionary of Economics (1987)
  • "The Development of State Capitalism in the Soviet Union", Research in Political Economy (1992)
  • "Accumulation of Capital, its Definition: A Century after Lenin and Luxemburg", Value, Capitalist Dynamics and Money, Research in Political Economy (2000)
  • "Rosa Luxemburg's Accumulation of Capital: Critics try to bury the Message", Bringing Capitalism Back for Critique by Social Theory, Current Perspectives in Social Theory (2002)
  • "The Declining Importance of Hegel for Marx: J.D. White's Provocative Work", Historical Materialism, No. 8 (2002)
  • "Lenin as Economist of Production: A Ricardian Step Backwards", Science & Society (2003)
  • (editor) The Hidden History of 9-11-2001, JAI/Elsevier Science (2006); paperback 2nd. edition, Seven Stories Press (2008)
Other Contributions and Distinctions

• Co-Editor (with M. Brown and K. Sato), Essays in Modern Capital Theory, North-Holland (1976)
  • Series Editor, Research in Political Economy, JAI/Elsevier Press (1977-present)
  • Fulbright-Hayes Scholar, Academy of Economics, Poznan, Poland (1979)
  • Who's Who is America, various editions
  • Who's Who in Economics, various editions
  • Who's Who in Finance & Business, various editions
  • Who's Who in American Education, various editions

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
He will be there to give his farewell speech after he loses the primary.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's that fancy place right across from Crag Burn. Right?
Yes, Jeremy is a founding member of that golf club. (and a prick). Its a private club. Jeremy is Chris uncle. I asked him point blank at the Iroquois High School Safe Act info meeting.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Cuomo is going to Orchard Park to endorse Grisanti.
Well Grisanti can kiss his reelection goodbye as Cuomo is the kiss of death just like Obama is to Dems seeking reelection ! It's been a proven fact that Obama if he campaigns for you , you lose big time ! Hopefully it's the same for Grisanti ! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy !

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yes, Jeremy is a founding member of that golf club. (and a prick). Its a private club. Jeremy is Chris uncle. I asked him point blank at the Iroquois High School Safe Act info meeting.
Didn't realize it was owned by the Jacobs family. Little known fact - Paladino's daughter is married to a Jacobs.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hum, sounds like it's time for a "road trip"/caravan of cars/trucks plastered with REPEAL SAFE ACT signed, driving up and down Davis road before and during the event. I'm sure "they" will make it impossible to park along Davis to "picket" near the property!! If you do manage to drive by, drive nice and SLOW. Don't want to break any speed limits of anything. ;)Heck, it would be even better if a bunch of "big trucks" just a happen to be in the area for a drive by. Might be a little bit noisy :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe we'll see some of these signs there to welcome Prince Andrew...

Font Brand Electric blue Graphics Logo

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fuac

My gut feeling is Andy will arrive by NY State Police helicopter. I have a nice vantage point to film it if so. Total private property so I'm untouchable. I feel like a coast watcher during WWII.

I've not hear anything from SCOPE so I may go the recon route. Abuse of state resources for fundraising purposes. Corruption evidence.

On N Davis I have been dropping off Cuomo itinerary flyers to houses w/Safe Act signs. Neighboring streets too including the monster sign collection on Jamison near Seneca.

Town of Elma is a bastion of Conservatives and Republicans. Lots of Safe Act signs. I did drop a note to the town supervisor and a board member and indicated I expected the roads to be open and clear for residents in spite of the temporary vermin infestation.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
This is 1/4 mile from my house w/limited public roads. The bastard better not restrict access to my house. I've already pre-filed a complaint w/my local senator-legislative rep and town. I've also put this in the queue w/SCOPE. Hopefully we'll have an earthquake, tornado and meteor shower. Some public unions are trying to work up something as well. Hopefully Bauerle will get off his ass on this one.

What perplexes the hell out of me on this is Jeremy Jacobs is related to Chris Jacobs (Erie County Clerk). Chris has been on the front lines w/SCOPE and Safe-Act protesters. I'll fire off an e-mail to Chris as well.

FUAC

Subject: Buffalo reception for Gov. Cuomo
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 16:40:01 +0000
[email protected]>
To:
[email protected] <[email protected]>

We hope you will join Governor Cuomo in Buffalo on Wednesday.

For more information, or to RSVP, contact my office at 212-551-9441 or email
[email protected]

Please Join Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Jacobs
in support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Deeridge Farms
1300 North Davis Road
East Aurora, New York

* 5:30 - 6:15 PM - Photos and Private Reception for Host Committee withGovernor Cuomo
$25,000 contribution/raised per couple (includes Cocktail Reception)

* 6:15-7:00 PM - Cocktail Reception with Governor Cuomo. Enjoy cocktails andmasterfully prepared culinary creations. $2,500 contribution per person

* Please plan travel time to accommodate for valet parking and a timely arrivalat 6:00 PM.

To RSVP or for questions on joining the Host Committee, please contact: TomGiordano at (212) 551-9441 or
[email protected]

Tom Giordano
Andrew Cuomo 2014
(212) 551-9441
Can I bring my M1 Garand and blow off a couple of clips of ammo in your yard during the event. After all. NO ONE NEEDS 10 30.06 GOING OFF EVERY 10 MINUTES DURING MY FUNDRAISER!

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Someone in the neighborhood is always setting of Tannerite. Hope it sounds like a thunderstorm.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Maybe you could arrange a few 21 gun salutes with 12 gauge, 50 cal might be better:D OR maybe a friend or two might want to stop by to "fix" their vehicles exhaust systems as their mufflers just happened to fall off :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts