New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bread and Circuses

I especially like the part where the money was used to throw a block party in a high crime neighborhood to highlight the need to stop gun violence and the anti gun community organizer's son got shot in the leg. I don't like the fact that they got shot, but I do appreciate the irony.

·
Registered
874 Posts
You couldn't be more wrong if you tried
You're delusional. I can name 10 different families I know personally in Broome County (where my hunting camp is) that are gun owners, claim to be conservative, but vote Democrat because they "can't risk their benefits." I want you and every upstate resident who reads this to be honest. How many people do you know that collect some form of government assistance and refuse to vote Republican for fear those benefits may be reduced?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Hate to break it to you, but Cuomo won WAY more than just NYC last time. And most people will vote for him again because they want their benefits.

New York gubernatorial election, 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That was then.....the next election is now...I'm a registered democrat but I'll not vote for anyone taking my rights away...and the entire family is registered democrats...and they'll also not vote for cuomo...he's stepped on his johnson real hard with his recent "hate" speach

View attachment 28027
That was then.....the next election is now...I'm a registered democrat but I'll not vote for anyone taking my rights away...and the entire family is registered democrats...and they'll also not vote for cuomo...he's stepped on his johnson real hard with his recent "hate" speach

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
You're delusional. I can name 10 different families I know personally in Broome County (where my hunting camp is) that are gun owners, claim to be conservative, but vote Democrat because they "can't risk their benefits." I want you and every upstate resident who reads this to be honest. How many people do you know that collect some form of government assistance and refuse to vote Republican for fear those benefits may be reduced?
I Know "our" best bet now is to convince everyone you know otherwise if not we do NOT stand a chance.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Thats the liberial plan. Keep people poor, then they look like Santa.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
He won before the safeact . NOW IS WHOLE nother subject ! Cuomo just PO,D just about 2/3 of the whole state with the last meltdown . and this isnt going away as fast as he would like it to. i would liken to bet that astorino can whip him !

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
The problem is population density, some of the population is that dense.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
He won before the safeact . NOW IS WHOLE nother subject ! Cuomo just PO,D just about 2/3 of the whole state with the last meltdown . and this isnt going away as fast as he would like it to. i would liken to bet that astorino can whip him !
I have to second this terzmo....some lessons are only learned the hard way....now you know.....FUAC

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Thanks for the laugh Varmint223. Yes many potential voters either don't vote or are misinformed we have to convince them.

·
Registered
554 Posts
if you don't pay taxes, receive some for of government assistance, you should NOT be allowed to vote. Get off of assistance, get a job , have some accountability. I am so sick and tired of being over taxed and over regulated.

I want ant my country, state and freedom back.

·
Registered
840 Posts
if you don't pay taxes, receive some for of government assistance, you should NOT be allowed to vote. Get off of assistance, get a job , have some accountability. I am so sick and tired of being over taxed and over regulated.

The Progressive agenda is to increase dependency on government, and stamp out all elements of self-reliance, community and religion.

·
Registered
61 Posts

I've been hearing this more and more and completely agree.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts