New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Yorkers Against Gun Violence Education Fund to Honor Governor Cuomo, Sandy Hook Families

"The New Yorkers Against Gun Violence (NYAGV) Education Fund today announced that Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, the Families of Sandy Hook Promise, and founders of NYAGV will be honored at its Annual Benefit on October 21 in New York City. The benefit supports the organization's youth and community education programs to reduce gun violence."

I am going to have one hell of a bruise banging my head against the wall.:bang:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
A shame. Those families have been through hell and I don't fault them one bit for their opinions. Someday they will open their eyes and realize that they have been used as pawns by the political elites focused on destruction of the 2A. Says everything you need to know about the antis - willing to use emotion and stand on the graves of those kids and teachers to get what they want while they ignore the real issue of mental illness nationwide. And Andy is leading the pack.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Honor a guy that makes law Abiding Legal Gun Owners Criminals with a senseless law shows they have no idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts