New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw a tv spot. I am still in amazement that in the midst of Cuomo being called out by everyone on his corruption that they ran this ad attacking Astorino. Mostly talking about him hiring family and that he makes 160k as county exec. These libs are oblivious to everything.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Doesn't pretty much every politician try to smear their opponent though? I've gotten to the point where I just roll my eyes when I see a political commercial; no matter who its for or against.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Hi pot have met the black kettle?

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Astorino might not have to worry about that lying POS crumhole, the FBI and a special prosecutor may take care of andy-the-bloodsucking tic for all of us?

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Pro-Cuomo ad blitz to soften anti-corruption panel scandal's hit

The state Democratic Campaign Committee spent $281,655 for ads that began airing July 19, one day after the governor's office learned The New York Times was going to print a lengthy story about how Cuomo aides compromised the workings of the Moreland Commission panel.

Pro-Cuomo ad blitz to soften anti-corruption panel scandal's hit | New York Post

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
It is called "projection" and it is a sign of mental illness, Andy.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I saw that on tv last night for the first time. How can the most corrupt person to ever step foot in Albany have the nerve to call someone else corrupt? I have never herd anything bad about Astorino and the majority of Westchester residents also thought the same during the last county executive election.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I've even seen pro-FUAC ads on Fox News in the morning.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Another use of the "Big Lie Theory."

A big lie (German: Große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf,about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler asserted the technique was used by Jews to unfairly blame Germany's loss in World War I on German Army officer Erich Ludendorff.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Another use of the "Big Lie Theory."

A big lie (German: Große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf,about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler asserted the technique was used by Jews to unfairly blame Germany's loss in World War I on German Army officer Erich Ludendorff.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
democrats are stupid enough that they probably think Asterino is corrupt. I think Cuomo is trying to confuse the voters as it makes no sense what he is doing. But as usual, he will get out unscaved by the Moreland comm scandal. the media is almost trying to cover it up , atleast in Queens. i can tell you that.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Turned the TV on this morning at 5:15am, by 5:45am I had already seen two anit-Astorino. This **** is already getting old. FUAC

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
"Cuomo Ad attacking Astorino as corrupt"

:rofl:

Hey idiot, how about looking in one of these from time to time.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
that sucker would crack and then he would have 7 years bad..................hey wait a second, you maybe on to something here :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts