New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish CTD would brush up on NY law. The 10-22 I have is pre ban!! I can have the "evil features." Too bad they won't send me the kits.

GRRRRR!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Good reason to never shop there for anything they will ship to NY.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I concur. I think I am done with them after this one. I have been doing good with Midway USA and Cabela's.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I've seen ctd banners on the site, correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean they pay to advertise here? And fwiw, I shop there usually and never really have issues with what I'm after

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
I've seen ctd banners on the site, correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't that mean they pay to advertise here? And fwiw, I shop there usually and never really have issues with what I'm after
No, they pay to be on a random add generator that post stuff about whats going on in the forum. There are a few threads, or at least one, as to why to not buy at CTD.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Meh...I use them for ammo and have never had a problem. It's funny, though--I ordered a pistol grip for my AK through them and they just "didn't ship it." I had to call them several days later to be told, "Yeah--we can't ship that to N.Y." Lol...really?1

In regards to pre-ban rifles, you can't really blame them. Anyone can say they have a pre-ban. But when they get caught with a drum on their post-ban AR, you just know they're gonna say, "Well...CTD shipped it to me so I thought it was legal." They're just convering their asses when it comes to our crazy laws

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
I look up stuff on CTD because I kinda like their website layout, and then I get the specific name of the item and order it from Midway :) **** CTD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts