·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Officer safety.

/thread.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
ugg... and the police state just got a little more powerful.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I wonder just when this gets to another court ?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Guilt by association is often BS. Sometimes all people within a car can be convicted, for example, of a crime that the driver or some other person in the car has even though they could very reasonably have no idea about what the other person had. I consider guilt by association similarly stupid to "ignorance of the law is no excuse" which, of course, it is; if you can reasonably be ignorant of a particular law that is not intuitive it is absolutely a reasonable defense to say you didn't know of a particular law, nor should have been expected to know of it.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
And I'll say it yet again. Another reason for us "common folk" to not trust law enforcement. All of this is leaving us absolutely no choice.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
It certainly seems like the move to a total police state is moving at warp speed as compared to the turtle slow incremental speed it has been going. I hope THE PEOPLE put a stop to this before its too late.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.