Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
465 Posts
What do they have to hide?lol

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
It's good to be on offense instead of defense for a change.

·
Registered
437 Posts
My goodness, something to smile about and its still early. I hope they like jeopardy also, they seem to think my family likes it.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
This reminds me of the video I watched some time ago of the people who pranked the anti's of the Westchester newspaper ( I believe it was Westchester, someone correct me if I'm wrong) after they started to publish the addresses of pistol permit holders.
The pranksters went to the editor, writers etc., behind this travesty.The pranksters posed as a group of anti's that went to the newspaper people's houses, apartments and wanted to to put up signs that said something like " there are no firearms in this house". The looks on their faces when they realized if they refused the sign they would be hypocrites and if they put it up they would be identified as a helpless target for criminals. Priceless!

·
Registered
475 Posts
lets say a guy now can't defend his family and bad guy comes in his home kills wife and kids. I wonder If those people that disarmed him would feel safe after he has there address. If These people think there untouchable they are out of there minds.
People don't need guns to kill there are many ways a bad mentally disturbed person can kill, he can just burn the house down.
This posting of gun owners or politician's is dangerous all around but as mentioned they want to put law abiding gun owners at risk well then they should be ready to be at risk themselves.

·
Registered
585 Posts
They should ask for 24 hour police protection, because I have a feeling they will be in the crosshairs pretty early on if it all starts to break loose. Maybe they will start to feel the fear of not being able to defend themselves.

·
Registered
475 Posts
They should ask for 24 hour police protection, because I have a feeling they will be in the crosshairs pretty early on if it all starts to break loose. Maybe they will start to feel the fear of not being able to defend themselves.
Funny how thing's work now these people's addresses are all over the place they may feel threatened or in fear of there families from some bad crazy people so now they will want guns to defend themselves. Now What do they do ?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Good. If these politicians feel so strongly about these unjust laws and feel they did the right thing and it's what the people want then they should have nothing to worry about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts