New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Yup. Wealth of information out there and then you don't have to listen to a FUDD tell you they know everything and you know nothing =)

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
heh.. I think you meant "Courses" on reloading in the tilte, not "Curses" on it .. I'll just edit that for you. :err:

If you're starting completely from scratch, sometimes Gander Mountain stores give a free basics seminar. I'm not sure when (or if they still do it really) but I attended one once. It was VERY basic, and mostly just an intro to the equipment, but it had some value to the complete reloading beginner.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
heh.. I think you meant "Courses" on reloading in the tilte, not "Curses" on it .. I'll just edit that for you. :err:
Don't do that... i only came in for stories of frustraded re-loaders cursing... If they were north of albany i'd be interested...

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
The hardest part about reloading was learning how to read the dial caliper. If you can follow a sequential set of instructions like baking a cake you have the basic talent to start reloading. RCBS, Hornady, LEE all have excellent instructions. Lots of demonstration videos on youtube.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Walt at Blue Mountain has given classes on reloading before. Don't know how often nor if he still does it though. Give them a call.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Not exactly a rocket science. YouTube and online forums have everything you need , or come to my house . I'll give you cash course.
Just bring admission ticket. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts