·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waco pt.2......Listen to this.....

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Hey, I don't fault them for it. Do what you can to reduce risk/loss of life.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Heard it last night. Typical "Here is one story. No wait...it happened tis way....LOOK AMERICANS, THE NBA SLAM DUNK CONTEST IS ON! LOOK OVER THERE!!!!!!!!" scenario again.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One guy against all of them ??? What does that say for the skill level ??? I'm not saying Dorner was right,he should have paid for killing the LEO's and did......But this whole thing stinks.....It has that tampering smell to it...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
One guy against all of them ??? What does that say for the skill level ??? I'm not saying Dorner was right,he should have paid for killing the LEO's and did......But this whole thing stinks.....It has that tampering smell to it...
The the CA police. So scared of their citizens they need to take their guns away. I truly doubt their skill level, but don't doubt wanting to look good. Public outcry for "safety, a body!", and this happens.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Why's it always about "skill level" too much video games? Lmao.

Its about you only have 1 life to live, no one is invincible.

Make me laugh some more please ;)

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Never barricade yourself in a building that can be burned down by the "good guys".

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Why's it always about "skill level" too much video games? Lmao.

Its about you only have 1 life to live, no one is invincible.

Make me laugh some more please ;)
So chuck that constitution into the fire along with the "bad guy?"

I chuckled.

Cops that want to eat women. Shoot up TWO cars full of people not knowing who was inside and GUESSING! 9 people injured outside of the Empire State building....how DARE I question the overlord "skill level." How's that for "video games?" Hell, the cops on GTA are more professional.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Wasn't the second cleaning lady still in there? I heard that one escaped and called for help. Where's the second one?

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
So chuck that constitution into the fire along with the "bad guy?"

I chuckled.

Cops that want to eat women. Shoot up TWO cars full of people not knowing who was inside and GUESSING! 9 people injured outside of the Empire State building....how DARE I question the overlord "skill level." How's that for "video games?" Hell, the cops on GTA are more professional.
Go back to your video game skills. Won't be debating with you. Thanks

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Hey, I don't fault them for it. Do what you can to reduce risk/loss of life.
Seriously ? Trying to reduce risk here is backing off and negotiating for surrender; Not setting the house on fire. He is not a bear holed up in a cave. He is a human being.

I didn't listen to the whole Radio conv., but if this was planned or sanctioned, then it's pretty scary.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Seriously ? Trying to risk reduction here is backing off and negotiating for surrender; Not setting the house on fire. He is not a bear holed up in a cave. He is a human being.

I didn't listen to the whole Radio conv., but if this was planned or sanctioned, then it's pretty scary.
I mean, I suppose if you are throwing out the right to a trial anyway why not just drone strike the place?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I listened to the police scanners live as it happened. Its true. They set the place on fire.

The messed up portion of it is this: At the time they started the fire they did not have a positive identification that the person was Dorner, and they didn't know if there were more people in the building.

I think Dorner was probably right about the abuse in the lapd. He went totally wrong trying to prove his innocents. Killing innocent people and cops isn't the way to do it. BUT. That doesn't mean it was okay to not give him due process. They could have entered the building with flashbangs. It would have been the responsible thing to do, not knowing if he had hostages.

·
Registered
161 Posts
they didn't know FOR SURE that it was him in there. and was he alone?
wouldn't it be interesting if DNA results don't match or if it's a multiple?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
but if this was planned or sanctioned, then it's pretty scary.
It was planned..!! Listen starting at the 1:00 mark....."We are going ahead with the plan,with the burn like we talked about,then 7 burners have been deployed and we have a fire"

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
they didn't know FOR SURE that it was him in there. and was he alone?
wouldn't it be interesting if DNA results don't match or if it's a multiple?
Sort of like that truck with the 2 women in it that were delivering papers those wizards shot up ??? Yeah that's some quality Coppers there....Or not...

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey if diplomacy fails *uck it burn them out.......That seems to be how these top notch authorities seem to rationalize handling things.....But as said above,Dorner went about righting the ship the total wrong way....

·
Registered
678 Posts
Wasn't the second cleaning lady still in there? I heard that one escaped and called for help. Where's the second one?
That's what I want to know. There's nothing on the second hostage. Only the one escaped initially, but what about the other?

1 - 20 of 121 Posts