New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
433 Posts
I can't wait! I wasn't impressed with Treyarch's last effort, but I have a feeling this one will be a lot better. Plus, CoD on the PS3 is like pizza - even if it's bad, it's still good. :)

· Registered
149 Posts
Someone should start a gamer-tag thread. I'm getting it for PS3 if anyone wants to add me my PSN is the same as my forum name: LeftHook05

Oh yeah and I finally saw this commercial on TV last night while watching The Walking Dead... when the guy at the end just drops the pistols I can't help but crack up. Very clever and effective advertising.

· Registered
433 Posts
Someone should start a gamer-tag thread. I'm getting it for PS3 if anyone wants to add me my PSN is the same as my forum name: LeftHook05

Oh yeah and I finally saw this commercial on TV last night while watching The Walking Dead... when the guy at the end just drops the pistols I can't help but crack up. Very clever and effective advertising.
I'll add you tonight! My PSN name is "crowell33."

· Registered
672 Posts
If I hear complaints about camping tomorrow I'm gonna bust out the noob tube!!! Everyone that loses uses the camping excuse. Way I see it is if you're against a camper you KNOW where they are...stun them or noob them. It's war...there are no rules. ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.