1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
741 Posts
South Carolina is sounding mighty good right about now.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Why is it every state seems to be giving their citizens more rights except ours...

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Why is it every state seems to be giving their citizens more rights except ours...
As I'm sure you're aware, and not to make something of your statement that its not meant to be (as I understand your sentiment), but states do not give Rights.

Our Rights are Unalienable. They are God-given, and therefore eternal.

The Constitution simply guarantees the Right to Keep and Bear that we had before it was ever written.

We have our Rights now, at this very moment, believe it or not. We simply do not exercise them, because the state of NY has threatened us with force if we do.

Any straight forward reading of the Constitution and the writings of our Founders shows that we have both the Right to Keep, and the Right to Bear, and Government shall not Infringe that Right. We know it, and they know it, and we're all just playing one big game of chicken to see who blinks first. So far, the People of NY have blinked.

If we do not have our Rights to Keep and Bear, it is because we do not want them bad enough.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
As I'm sure you're aware, and not to make something of your statement that its not meant to be (as I understand your sentiment), but states do not give Rights.

Our Rights are Unalienable. They are God-given, and therefore eternal.

The Constitution simply guarantees the Right to Keep and Bear that we had before it was ever written.

We have our Rights now, at this very moment, believe it or not. We simply do not exercise them, because the state of NY has threatened us with force if we do.

Any straight forward reading of the Constitution and the writings of our Founders shows that we have both the Right to Keep, and the Right to Bear, and Government shall not Infringe that Right. We know it, and they know it, and we're all just playing one big game of chicken to see who blinks first. So far, the People of NY have blinked.

If we do not have our Rights to Keep and Bear, it is because we do not want them bad enough.
You know what I meant ;)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
The only states getting worse are NY, CA and CT. Every other state, even IL is getting better.

·
Banned
2,647 Posts
The only states getting worse are NY, CA and CT. Every other state, even IL is getting better.
I was being sarcastic brother. We have members on this forum demonizing others for moving or wanting to move. It's all sour grapes on their part though.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
I was being sarcastic brother. We have members on this forum demonizing others for moving or wanting to move. It's all sour grapes on their part though.
Sorry, hard to tell via text :)

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Don't be deluded into believing that. I'll just mention a few, CA, NJ, CT, DC, MD, are not giving more rights. Our rights are mostly being eroded on a slow, deliberate, well orchestrated plan of attack. Don't let your guard down thinking only NY is under attack. Remain diligent.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Can't wait until the day I retire and take my hard earned pension elsewhere! I'll be hopefully spending it in a place that respects the constitution and its people.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts