New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
If he's HALF the man is father is he's STILL 100% better than most of the crap politicos out there right now. I'd vote for him.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
If he's HALF the man is father is he's STILL 100% better than most of the crap politicos out there right now. I'd vote for him.
I was not particularly fond of Rand.. but I think I know what he's doing. Little bit of stealth Libertarian infiltration into the GOP.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Absolutely would love to see Rand Paul get the nomination... but as it is now the repubs dont have the spine...

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
He'd never be nominated or elected. Let's not forget all the voter fraud that took place in November that SHOULD be investigated...so far they've caught one with 3 more cases pending. 4 in Ohio that we know of...most likely many more located throughout the country.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i would like to see him run based on what i know. we certainly need someone who is more in touch with modern society while valuing our Constitution and not treading on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.