New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems WBEN 930am talk show host Tom Bauerle (long time conservative and 2nd Amendment advocate) is in Senator Mark Grisanti's back pocket. A few months ago I was commenting on his facebook page, how we need to make sure RINO senator Mark Grisanti needs to be voted out. He agreed, but said that fight will come later. He also said to me (privately) that he has the same circle of friends as Grisanti, and that he's not a bad guy. Fast forward to last week. Bauerle was on the air talking about how we had to get scumbag Cuomo out and vote for Astorino. I commented that I agree, but asked why aren't we also talking about voting against Grisanti and for Kevin Stocker in the Republican primary. Grisanti was in fact a key piece in getting the un-SAFE ACT passed. No reponse from Bauerle. I then brought it up again. Why no talk about making Grisanti pay for his actions by voting him out of office. Next thing I know, I'm banned from commenting on any of his posts. I guarantee we won't be hearing any negative talk about Grisanti on his show. Disappointing!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Tom Bauerle is the lindsay lohan of talk radio and facebook. He was down on Astorino and when I challenged him on the number of people at the last rally I got banned for making him look stupid. He said that he had been to weddings that had more people. Then I posted the photo of the steps and explained how to do a grid count. lol. He is a jerk.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Nice first post. Sounds like a love triangle jealousy rant.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
True that Bauerle hasn't said **** about Grisanti since NYSAFE has been passed. Bitter lover or not, it's credible.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Bauerle is king of the odd balls. I put zero credibility in the Grisanti claim. He has no love of RINOs.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Bauerle must be bi polar. His pal Grisanti was a major factor in the Repubs unsafe act sellout. I could care less about offending a "circle of friends" when
it comes to breaking principles just to get along. I get along with most... until I don't.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
This is what I am suggesting for the SCOPE meet the candidates night. (If Girsanti shows up) The last time he was there he said vote for me and I will have your back. So if he shows up and when he begins to speak, the audience should respectfully just stand up and turn our backs on him. No questions, no shouts, just a view of our backsides.
I already know what he is going to say, They were going to confiscate your guns and I stopped them. Yeah right,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts