New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
No surprise; the media can't get any technical details right about anything........guns, cars, aircraft, boats, you name it. And it doesn't want to accept corrections, either.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
He knows the difference, it's been debated and explained a thousand times. Instead of explaining the difference call him a liar and put him on the defensive.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
That ranks right up there with ....

"the shoulder thing that goes up..."
"fire a 30 caliber clip in under half a second from a ghost gun..."
"when people shoot their high capacity magazines they're all used up..."
"if guns weren't available in stores, no one could buy them..."

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
I got a woody just reading the title, wasn't disappointed. "In my opinion, an automatic weapon is...". Who gives a **** what your opinion is?! How about sticking to the facts?! Oh that's right, emotion is what every ****ing argument you use is all about. So glad he doesn't want to take away my second amendment right. If stupidity was a jail-able crime this asshat would be serving a life sentence. Same goes for that smug progressive liberal POS on the right. Too bad the "Lemon Law" only relates to cars. There, I feel much better now.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
the CNN host argued he was able to shoot several rounds "very quickly" and had the "capacity to harm someone's life in an instant."

Interesting on-the-fly fictitious definition. Completely irrelevant and incorrect, though.

A trained martial artist also has the "capacity to harm someone's life in an instant"...with no firearm.

This is exactly why the Left seeks to control the language. Prior to the non-sensible term "assault weapon," we had rifles that were machine guns and those that were not machine guns. Everyone knew what a machine gun was (a fully automatic weapon). They also knew that non-machine guns did not "spray bullets everywhere." So, non-machine guns didn't seem that bad. THAT is what the Left couldn't stand. They want to demonize all weapons. So, they concocted the term "assault rifle" which mutated into "assault weapon." So, now any evil-appearing non-wood-stocked firearm is used to "assault" innocent people on a regular basis and can serve no other justifiable purpose.

Talk about mutations of language and concept. THESE are assault weapons in the State of New York:

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Two words:

MO RON. ;)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
That ranks right up there with ....

"the shoulder thing that goes up..."
"fire a 30 caliber clip in under half a second from a ghost gun..."
"when people shoot their high capacity magazines they're all used up..."
"if guns weren't available in stores, no one could buy them..."
Don't forget "The officer's 9mm semiautomatic service revolver".

·
Registered
365 Posts
And Van Jones stands there smiling like the commie POS he is. That was hard to watch, no wonder CNN is dead

·
Registered
2,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Equating anti-gun movement with democrats helps the republican party, but it is simply not true and it doesn't help pro-gun advocacy.
Your right I forgot refresh my memory what party does Oblamo, Como, Feinstein, Slaughter, Schumer, Clinton, Gliderband, Reid, Pelosi and Holder belong to? Last I show they were attacking our gun rights and buy voting to take our guns away. I know there were 5 Republicans that were bought I mean educated by Bloomberg on the evils of guns in this country.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Your right I forgot refresh my memory what party does Oblamo, Como, Feinstein, Slaughter, Schumer, Clinton, Gliderband, Reid, Pelosi and Holder belong to? Last I show they were attacking our gun rights and buy voting to take our guns away. I know there were 5 Republicans that were bought I mean educated by Bloomberg on the evils of guns in this country.
Obama didn't push through a single gun legislation. Senator Reid was endorsed by the NRA. There are plenty of pro-gun democrats who are not supporting anti-gun platform. NY democrat governor Paterson wasn't our enemy. Do you want me to name all of the republican scum that is screwing us in NY. Lets start with Bloomberg, who was elected with full endorsement of the republican party. He was open about his anti-gun stance all along. You are carrying water for the party that does nothing for gun owners in this state.

·
Registered
554 Posts
He apparently has an automatic mouth with no common sense.

Very dangerous. FU liberal media. All of you spinning freaks of nature.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Well we already have proof that ignorant stupid people can and will take away our ability to own firearms, this anti gun machine doesn't waste there time with Facts, they only want to bring up emotions.

I am reading a book on sales techniques to become a better sales person, and one of the chapters talks about selling on emotions not facts, as most people are not smart enough to understand the facts

Example

If I was selling a Wood stove I should not talk about ,the weight,the thickness of the glass, how strong the blower is ,

I should be talking about how WARM it will keep your family, how SAFE it will keep your family if the power goes out. ECT ECT

We think these liberal gun grabbers are ignorant but they are smarter then with think as the emotional pictures they paint work much better then the facts we keep repeating.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Obama didn't push through a single gun legislation. Senator Reid was endorsed by the NRA. There are plenty of pro-gun democrats who are not supporting anti-gun platform. NY democrat governor Paterson wasn't our enemy. Do you want me to name all of the republican scum that is screwing us in NY. Lets start with Bloomberg, who was elected with full endorsement of the republican party. He was open about his anti-gun stance all along. You are carrying water for the party that does nothing for gun owners in this state.
It's not that Oblahblah didn't try, better wake up and read the writing on the wall.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.