Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
""if they want to just know where they are, that's fine with me.""

They don't.

</freedom>

·
Registered
368 Posts
Someone over on CT Gun Talk was there around 3 o'clock. Funny thing is He only saw 6 or 7 people in line. The media over here has been playing the "long line bit" for a while now when in reality not many have registered. Last I knew the count was just over 2000 and this was month or so back, which included people from the last registration.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I just finished book about the Nazi occupation of Norway in WW2. One of their laws was 3 years in jail for possession of an unapproved rifle - and a reward for Quisling who turned in those who kept the means to feed and defend their families. Doesn't that sound frighteningly familiar?

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I just finished book about the Nazi occupation of Norway in WW2. One of their laws was 3 years in jail for possession of an unapproved rifle - and a reward for Quisling who turned in those who kept the means to feed and defend their families. Doesn't that sound frighteningly familiar?
What's the name of book and author?
Thanks.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Why don't those sheep just turn them in now before the State comes and takes them in the next round. It will save them all that paperwork?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Have there been any law suits filed in Connecticut, or are these people just giving into the tyranny?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts