New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonko speeding video product of social media and hectic schedule - The Buzz: Business news

Apparently it is "Do As I Say, Not As I Do". I wonder what their response would be if he got involved in an accident and gravely hurt someone or worse killed somebody. Oh, he had way too many photo ops to get too. They even spell Jim Fischer's name wrong, they spelled it Fisher. Hey they even had a photo of him next to a podium with the correct spelling. We all should try to go 90+ and if a trooper stops us, oh sorry I had way too many doctor appointments for the next three hours. Tonko needs to be fired! He is the usual politician, a true snake oil salesman.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Remember SD Congressman Bill Janklow, bragged about speeding and getting out of tickets, blows through a stop sign and kills a motorcyclist, only gets 100 days in jail. I do not care what party a member of congress is in (he was one of ours), personal accountability should not only be a plank in the party dogma but practiced by its members. Janklow should have been properly convicted and sent to the chair.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
90 isn't unsafe if the traffic is light and you are paying 100% attention to the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts