New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bill introduced in the House aims to "stems the trend of federal regulatory agencies developing SWAT-like teams," the office of Rep. Chris Stewart of Utah announced in a press release issued on June 23 but just recently starting to gain notice in the gun rights advocacy community.

"In recent years, numerous federal regulatory agencies - including the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, the Food and Drug Agency and the Department of Education - have created their own special law enforcement teams to conduct their own arrests and raids. This is in part a product of the 2002 Homeland Security Act, which gave most Offices of Inspector General arrest and firearm authority," the press release explained.

Congressional ‘progressives’ only anti-gun when it comes to citizens - National gun rights | Examiner.com

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Would be great if this bill gains traction.

Back when the Bundy issue was in the news, I had quite an argument with a rabid liberal. I kept asking her if it bothered her that the government agencies like the BLM were armed they way they are. Her response was so typical. "I haven't done anything wrong, so why would I be worried about it." People like that really need to be slapped. Or be the subject of a no-knock raid at the wrong address.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
"I haven't done anything wrong, so why would I be worried about it." People like that really need to be slapped. Or be the subject of a no-knock raid at the wrong address.
They need a good hard Raping.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
As a poster here once noted, these are the creation of de-facto police forces that are well armed and well supplied, ones that answer only to the federal executive branch of government. No one can say they weren't warned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts