New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CBS is reporting that alexis was denied an AR in VA last week prior to buying the shotgun he used. While this keeps the ar out of the news cycle it can be argued by the liberal idiots that the laws worked... at the same time it can be argued that the laws are meaningless since he still murdered with a firearm... and worse yet it gives them fodder to try to go after shotguns.

Ugh what a tangled mess they woven.

· Registered
2,979 Posts
This is why I have been hesitant to point out the fact that the shooter passed the NICS check in VA when purchasing the SG. Last thing we need is the libtards screaming for more invasive bg checks, or waiting periods, etc.

· Registered
4,955 Posts
He would've acquired a weapon anyway, gun or no gun. If he would've failed to acquire a shotgun, bombs could've been plan B...

· Registered
1,456 Posts
the only way to stop this mass violence is to defend againt it. Another gun free zone. These liberals just dont see the big picture.A law is only as good as the person that follows it. If laws worked,we wouldnt need nuclear arms or an armed force service. We could just make a law for the planet to behave,but unfortunatly that doesnt work.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is why I have been hesitant to point out the fact that the shooter passed the NICS check in VA when purchasing the SG. Last thing we need is the libtards screaming for more invasive bg checks, or waiting periods, etc.
roger, my thinking exactly. If he legally bout the shotgun its trouble either way. The ar is basically a foot note in this info-battle of opinion

the only way to stop this mass violence is to defend againt it. Another gun free zone. These liberals just dont see the big picture.A law is only as good as the person that follows it. If laws worked,we wouldnt need nuclear arms or an armed force service. We could just make a law for the planet to behave,but unfortunatly that doesnt work.
completely agree but unfortunately that's not the society we are dealing with.

· Registered
185 Posts
He was denied the purchase of the AR-15 based on Virginia state law that prevents non residence of purchasing assault style weapons not a NICS check. Th state law I itself is troublesome because that would mean they cannot sell out of state!
That state law doesn't exist. In fact this whole thread is BS propaganda from the liberal news designed to push for gun confiscation.

You will never get any news from the news after a mass shooting like this so don't bother watching it reading it or listening to it.

· Banned
242 Posts
Shooter was a resident of NYS, as his address showed on the 4473/NICS check for the shotgun.

I would say that most FFL's know that you can no longer buy an AR-15, if you are a legal resident of NYS.
Shotguns are not prohibited like EBR's, for NY residents.

· Registered
735 Posts
The shotgun he used was a black Remington 870 - 12 GA pump with a normal length barrel...... ....it is without question a scary looking gun, therefore, the liberal progressive types will conclude that it should be banned immediately.... I suspect Andy will call on the NY legislators to make this modification to SAFE as soon as possible... You can never ban too many guns... At a minimum, these guns should have to be registered with the appropriate authorities so they can confiscate them at a future date......

· Registered
825 Posts
Shooter was a resident of NYS, as his address showed on the 4473/NICS check for the shotgun.

I would say that most FFL's know that you can no longer buy an AR-15, if you are a legal resident of NYS.
Shotguns are not prohibited like EBR's, for NY residents.
This, the purchase has to be legal in both states. Now please delete this thread before cuomo finds out.

· Registered
1,362 Posts
The shotgun he used was a black Remington 870 - 12 GA pump with a normal length barrel...... ....it is without question a scary looking gun, therefore, the liberal progressive types will conclude that it should be banned immediately.... I suspect Andy will call on the NY legislators to make this modification to SAFE as soon as possible... You can never ban too many guns... At a minimum, these guns should have to be registered with the appropriate authorities so they can confiscate them at a future date......
Maybe scary guns can be happy guns if we made them in pastel colors...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.