New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
254 Posts
interesting in ther article

U.S. Treasury Department sanctions on Rostec include a ban on U.S. individuals or companies dealing with Rostec in debt transactions of more than 30 days maturity.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
that would be great. while its not in the cards right now, i really want to own a saiga in the near future.

·
Registered
685 Posts
that would be great. while its not in the cards right now, i really want to own a saiga in the near future.
I agree I missed the first boat earlier this year. I have limited options for home defense (no ARs and I can't find ammo for my .22lr even if I wanted to use it), so Saiga's 7.62x39 would be nice to have.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I won't buy anything from russia until they get rid of putin and act like a neighbor rather than enemy.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I won't buy anything from russia until they get rid of putin and act like a neighbor rather than enemy.
Why don't we worry about disposing of our own illegitimate government first?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I don't recall our government annexing any part of any country illegally since it made a treaty with the native Americans. People who are disgruntled with the government can work to change it peacefully or use their "given" right to leave the country.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I don't recall our government annexing any part of any country illegally since it made a treaty with the native Americans. People who are disgruntled with the government can work to change it peacefully or use their "given" right to leave the country.
Read the quote in my signature for the response to your naive absurdity.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
You are seriously uninformed. Ever heard of Mexico. What the US did there is equivalent to if Cuomo took your home by force with the NYSP and forced you to sell it for a penny. Also the 2nd Amendment was put in place to keep the government in check. This is why they want to take it away. I am an American who fought for this country. I am going nowhere and will pick up arms if need be to keep it!

Read up on history an educate yourself. You sound just like the uneducated liberal.

The treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which ended the Mexican American War was a very nice piece of paper. In the end it was probably the largest land swindle in history.

After US troops had taken control of Mexico City, US president James K. Polk decided to not only settle the question of Texas with Mexico, but to jump at the chance to extort other parts of Mexico.

The treaty called for the United States to pay $15 million to Mexico and pay off the claims of American citizens against Mexico up to $3.25 million. It gave the United States the Rio Grande boundary for Texas, and gave the U.S. ownership of California, and a large area comprising New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado. In all these parts the land was more rich and fertile.

Mexico's government was in a state of disarray. It's army was defeated, and they had no other choice but to bow to the extorsion demands of James K Polk.

The US government´s so called "Manifest Destiny" policy was nothing more than stealing land, which started back when native Americans were first forced from their land by either killing them or taking away their main food supply. In Mexico´s case, it was pure extortion. 15 million for about half it's country which by today's standards is about 375 million.

Map World Font Poster Illustration

Regardless of the injustices of our past, this is our country and we are not leaving! You ****!

·
Registered
442 Posts
This is great if it's happening. I want a 5.45 Saiga so bad I can taste it. I was even considering biting the bullet and paying $600 to get one.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
You are seriously uninformed. Ever heard of Mexico. What the US did there is equivalent to if Cuomo took your home by force with the NYSP and forced you to sell it for a penny. Also the 2nd Amendment was put in place to keep the government in check. This is why they want to take it away. I am an American who fought for this country. I am going nowhere and will pick up arms if need be to keep it!

Read up on history an educate yourself. You sound just like the uneducated liberal.

The treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, which ended the Mexican American War was a very nice piece of paper. In the end it was probably the largest land swindle in history.

After US troops had taken control of Mexico City, US president James K. Polk decided to not only settle the question of Texas with Mexico, but to jump at the chance to extort other parts of Mexico.

The treaty called for the United States to pay $15 million to Mexico and pay off the claims of American citizens against Mexico up to $3.25 million. It gave the United States the Rio Grande boundary for Texas, and gave the U.S. ownership of California, and a large area comprising New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado. In all these parts the land was more rich and fertile.

Mexico's government was in a state of disarray. It's army was defeated, and they had no other choice but to bow to the extorsion demands of James K Polk.

The US government´s so called "Manifest Destiny" policy was nothing more than stealing land, which started back when native Americans were first forced from their land by either killing them or taking away their main food supply. In Mexico´s case, it was pure extortion. 15 million for about half it's country which by today's standards is about 375 million.

View attachment 35741
Regardless of the injustices of our past, this is our country and we are not leaving! You ****!
the final treaties with native Americans was signed in the late 1800's...Mexico was before that..as was manifest destiny

·
Banned
254 Posts
the final treaties with native Americans was signed in the late 1800's..
everyone of the 500 some Treaties were broken, treated like they never existed
which, in all reality they did not, being signed under threat, duress and coercion

let me quote:

Over 500 treaties were made with American Indian tribes, primarily for land cessations, but 500 treaties were also broken, changed or nullified when it served the government's interests.
The video below about policies toward the Lakota gives many examples of this, and the practice was not limited to tribes in the Plains. It is also true that some tribes have no treaties and many tribes remain unrecognized as tribes by the federal government which leaves them without reservation trust land and federal programming. the Lakota now reside in Prisoner of War Camps

Treaties Made, Treaties Broken

·
Banned
254 Posts
the final treaties with native Americans was signed in the late 1800's..
everyone of the 500 some Treaties were broken, treated like they never existed
which, in all reality they did not, being signed under threat, duress and coercion

let me quote:

Over 500 treaties were made with American Indian tribes, primarily for land cessations, but 500 treaties were also broken, changed or nullified when it served the government's interests.
The video below about policies toward the Lakota gives many examples of this, and the practice was not limited to tribes in the Plains. It is also true that some tribes have no treaties and many tribes remain unrecognized as tribes by the federal government which leaves them without reservation trust land and federal programming. the Lakota now reside in Prisoner of War Camps

Treaties Made, Treaties Broken

1 - 18 of 18 Posts