New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Banned
1,163 Posts
My grandma came from the Carpathian section of Czechoslovakia in 1930.

Her brother & sister lived in Prague, before & after WW2.

As bad as it got under the Nazis & the Communists, there is NO WAY anyone can compare life under those two authoritarian regimes, to life today in the USA.

· Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My grandma came from the Carpathian section of Czechoslovakia in 1930.

Her brother & sister lived in Prague, before & after WW2.

As bad as it got under the Nazis & the Communists, there is NO WAY anyone can compare life under those two authoritarian regimes, to life today in the USA.
Of course not. That's main reason I left.

· Registered
2,689 Posts
Call, write, and email everyone you can. Politicians want to get re-elected, which is a numbers game. Overwhelm them with letters indicating this is not the way to get re-elected. Link is in Sturmgewehere's video and my signature.

· Registered
2,913 Posts
The way I see it,not that anyone cares is like this.....

The only way they will conquer us is if we let them.....If we stick together they may bend us but they will never break us.....If only we could reach out to other state gun forums across the US we would stand a chance...But then again we would probably get in hot water for organizational activity....If I were the evil empire in DC I would be really careful what I wished for....

· Registered
1,186 Posts
My great grandparents came from Lithuania in 1917 for the same reason.

· Registered
133 Posts
The only way they will conquer us is if we let them.....If we stick together they may bend us but they will never break us.....If only we could reach out to other state gun forums across the US we would stand a chance...But then again we would probably get in hot water for organizational activity....If I were the evil empire in DC I would be really careful what I wished for....[/QUOTE]

Well put...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.