1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
Thank you so much for posting this. Well worth the 40 minutes, particularly if you're a parent. I wish I had kept a notepad next to me while watching, so that I could have shared some of the points expressed. I'll definitely share this.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
US has socialized medicine. Common core strikes me as socialized education. I predict state colleges will be the first socialized higher education followed by the assimilation of private colleges. The elite will have their special colleges.

We'll all be bricks in the wall. Be very afraid.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
US has socialized medicine. Common core strikes me as socialized education. I predict state colleges will be the first socialized higher education followed by the assimilation of private colleges. The elite will have their special colleges.

We'll all be bricks in the wall. Be very afraid.
The head of the HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Association) makes an appearance in the movie. He touches on this, and cautions that for parents who think they're safe because their kids are home schooled or in private schools, they need to be aware of what Common Core is and how it will eventually affect their kids.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just shared this on FB, good find!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts