New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VRI Tactical and Firearms Training of WNY will be hosting Armalite Inc for a AR15 Armorers Course right here in Buffalo NY. Cost will be $300 per student

Successful graduates will be certified as ArmaLite qualified armorers.

Date and more details to follow.

Respond if your interested

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Pending funds and previous obligations, I'm definitely interested.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
In!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
We are still working on the date and location but here is some of the info from Armalite:

M-15 & AR-10 Armorer's School

COURSE DESCRIPTION:
This two-day course focuses on operation and maintenance of M-15 and AR-10 ArmaLite firearms. (The course is applicable to all AR-style firearms regardless of manufacturer.) Particular attention will be paid to the firearm's cycle of operation as well as all maintenance echelons of disassembly, reassembly and troubleshooting.

The course format is a combination of lecture, discussion, and hands-on work with AR-style firearms.

COURSE MATERIALS:
Students will be given their own copies, to keep, of ArmaLite's M-15 (or AR-10) Owner's Manual, the Army's TM 9-1005-319-23&P Maintenance Manual, applicable ArmaLite Tech Notes, and other handouts as appropriate.

ArmaLite will provide appropriate tools and gages for use at the course. Tools and gauges used in the course will NOT be given to the students to take home.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Although I'm interested, an extra $300 might be hard to come up with this summer. I can't say for sure until it gets close.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts