New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
I'm glad that they are trying to maintain their momentum from the Recall and apply it to repealing their stupid new state laws!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Godspeed.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Awesome, I wish them the best of luck. A lot of states could take a lesson from the way Colorado is handling this.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I doubt these laws will be repealed. The recall is a very small victory and, unfortunately, a court challenge is probably their only hope now. I have a bud in Colorado and he is leaving the state as soon as possible.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Yeah RAJB, everybody shoud RUN, run children run!!! Staying and fighting is futile! is that your mantra, seems like it.
I have a Bud in New York, and like me, he is standing his ground! I bet the Vol's are real glad to have you.
Robin

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Anyone leaving these states in trouble is just giving the state a better chance of staying in trouble. But that's ok. Don't stay and fight. It's easier to leave and then cry when they make it to whatever state you moved to.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I doubt these laws will be repealed. The recall is a very small victory and, unfortunately, a court challenge is probably their only hope now. I have a bud in Colorado and he is leaving the state as soon as possible.
I completely disagree. The recall is a huge victory especially considering the amount of money thrown at it from the left and the typical lefty voter fraud that seems to now be expected and accepted as norm... I say BS, they are traitors. Great American patriots in Colorado stood up and said no more. They are fighting the good fight at the state level that needs to take place nationally. Every post you make is negative and I get the feeling you are batting for the other side.
Colorado is taking back their state!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Yeah yeah.....you come into every thread and ramble off the same "I doubt anything will be repealed" speech. It's getting old.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Awesome, I wish them the best of luck. A lot of states could take a lesson from the way Colorado is handling this.
The only difference is recall elections are legal in Colorado. Here in NY our hands are tied.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Once a quitter, always a quitter. Thank God for the ignore button.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Raj, how much does the government pay you to be a shill and spread negativity? are times really that tough that you had to resort to becoming a shill?

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Yeah RAJB, everybody shoud RUN, run children run!!! Staying and fighting is futile! is that your mantra, seems like it.
I have a Bud in New York, and like me, he is standing his ground! I bet the Vol's are real glad to have you.
Robin
Did someone say someone could use a blanket party in Tenn.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Keep the momentum going.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Anyone leaving these states in trouble is just giving the state a better chance of staying in trouble. But that's ok. Don't stay and fight. It's easier to leave and then cry when they make it to whatever state you moved to.
I believe that depends on which state you are talking about. For instance, why should a gun owner stay in a state like NY or CA, where the voices of tens of thousands of gun owners are completely drowned out? In a case like CO, where it is a close balance, the best thing would probably be for gun owners to relocate from states like NY and CA to CO where we could make a difference.

Which is the better option - to stay and fight a battle which you are certain to lose, or to join forces in a close battle where you could tip the balance in favor of gun rights?

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you're not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. Guess which part YOU are ?

·
Registered
410 Posts
It's a shame your friend is leaving there. Unlike NY, where the courts are our best bet, Colorado is very much a swing state with a huge number of independent voters. The unpopular magazine capacity limit has a real shot at being repealed. The second largest city in the state, Colorado Springs, is a city with a strong libertarian streak. Also, all NFA items are still legal in CO.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Man, you really are a cancer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts