New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to read this story about monkeys escaping from the zoo and noticed something a bit off.

What do you think? I can't tell if it was on purpose or not.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts

I pray it's not purposeful, and just an oversight in placement, but you never know.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not racist! Just because he is half black does not mean everything is racist!
Yeah, you're right, calling black people (or half) monkeys isn't racist at all. You should go down to south central and test out your theory.

/s

That made me laugh. I don't know if it was on purpose

WOAH WOAH WOAH! This can't be real it's on Internet Explorer.
Ughhh...I know...trust me, it's not what I use at home nor was it my choice.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
So because the article about monkeys and has a political ad at the bottom its racist? This might seem odd but I'm not the least bit racist as in I don't even go around thinking about it and it didn't bother me but if a bunch of people are seeing the same thing as you maybe it is. was this on a tablet or something? the screen seems very squished.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Everything that's about Obama. Or against him. Or for him but white, is all racist.

Everyone is racist. The interwebz is racist. I think the font they used and color choice for background is racist with undertones too!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Don't you know? There are only 2 political parties, according to one of those parties: Democrats and Racists.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So because the article about monkeys and has a political ad at the bottom its racist? This might seem odd but I'm not the least bit racist as in I don't even go around thinking about it and it didn't bother me but if a bunch of people are seeing the same thing as you maybe it is. was this on a tablet or something? the screen seems very squished.
Are you being obtuse on purpose? The placement and wording of the ad makes it look as through he was involved in the breakout.

Everything that's about Obama. Or against him. Or for him but white, is all racist.

Everyone is racist. The interwebz is racist. I think the font they used and color choice for background is racist with undertones too!
Hyperbole. Nobody is saying that.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Didn't we all evolve from apes? People need to lighten up. Besides, there is no one more racist than Obama.

Now...about that economy, unemployment, national debt...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts