New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Colo. governor suggests gun-control groups stay away

"Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper suggests national gun-control groups stay away from a looming recall battle that could switch control of the state Senate to the GOP. The groups poured money into an unsuccessful defense of two state lawmakers recalled over their gun votes earlier this year."

That means you Bloomie.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
He hasn't seen the light. He's only scared because he's seen what happened to Morse and Giron in the wake of the gun control bills he supported.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
what he is scared of is the attention the recall elections get from US when out of state groups try to help. for instance, if it wasnt for our sentator gillebrand making a statement of support for the communist politicians in that state i wouldnt have felt so inspired to donate to the people who were running to protect our rights (and obviously its not even our state). so by out of state antigunners bringing attention to the fight it spurred countless patriots to help support our brothers in Co.

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
what he is scared of is the attention the recall elections get from US when out of state groups try to help. for instance, if it wasnt for our sentator gillebrand making a statement of support for the communist politicians in that state i wouldnt have felt so inspired to donate to the people who were running to protect our rights (and obviously its not even our state). so by out of state antigunners bringing attention to the fight it spurred countless patriots to help support our brothers in Co.
Yep, me too. And I was really impressed by the hand-written thank you note I got from George Rivera. It was obviously written by a staffer or volunteer, but he had signed it. Still, to get something like that in the mail was great! I think another member posted a picture of theirs.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
What he wants is for things to die down over his recently pasted gun grab laws! The anti gun agenda followed by all progressives is a very very slow process, they will be back to take more of our rights!,

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
They need to recall Lickenhooker.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Colo. governor suggests gun-control groups stay away

"Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper suggests national gun-control groups stay away from a looming recall battle that could switch control of the state Senate to the GOP. The groups poured money into an unsuccessful defense of two state lawmakers recalled over their gun votes earlier this year."

That means you Bloomie.
Maybe not. Westerners are proud and independent people. Some say that support for the recall was, at least in part, due to big back east interference in their affairs. Bloomberg just may initiate a repeat. He, and the anti-gunners, certainly don't enjoy the political clout they had before the recall.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
not to side track your post but I want to some how foil that trip to see if "WE" as new York Tax payer financed her and chucks trip there . That would really piss me off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts